By Phaedrus
That's a very warped view. The problem of pollution is caused by greed, the desire to live is nature. The single underlying reason for climate change denial is unwillingness to both spend the money needed to rectify the situation and to reduce consumption.
Crowbird23 liked this
By eriknben10
You need to find a climate denier and explain that to them. CO2 is not pollution. If it is would you please stop exhaling now. I speak in known facts not assumptions. Let's start with you stop using plastics and fuel.
By Phaedrus
As with my previous statement, it's about scale. Nothing is pollution in and of itself. It's the amount that matters. You think you can spout puerile little factoids and think they have meaning outside your mind.
By eriknben10
The Sky Is Falling, The Sky Is Falling! Not. I think Patrick Michaels knows a bit more than you do about the subject. But you stick with the father of the climate change alarmist James Hanson who has yet to have any of his ridiculous predictions come true.
By eriknben10
Here is some more reading for you alarmists.

https://www.technocracy.news/delingpole ... eries-not/
By Ryan
In this particular argument, Phae will never understand that climate alarmists are using "global warming", excuse me..."climate change" and the fear of mass human extinction as a lever to exact power over the masses. So dramatic...literally threatening the end of the world unless we comply. It's actually laughable. :lol:

I love how he must first define his Marxist terminology with "No climate change is not a matter of the type of events. It is a matter of the scale, amount and frequency of events and the ability of the earth to adapt quickly enough to stave off catastrophe." I guess you first need to educate the idiots before you can convince them to give up their freedom.

I'm only surprised that they still have not yet figured an argument that concludes that "climate deniers" (what ever that means) are somehow racist.
By eriknben10
There are idiots out there that believe the science is settled on the climate. In fact those folks know little to nothing about science and even less about nature. They haven't even begun to scratch the surface of the earth and all the variables that are at play. The CO2 game is for profit and the earth will take care of itself as it always has.
By eriknben10
This is for the kooks who argue illegals pay taxes.

https://cis.org/Press-Release/Deportati ... rants-Stay