Discussion and debate over the National or State level political scenes. Please use individual community level forums for Local political discussion.
By paesano
I still get a good laugh at this video, but on a serious note these people were well informed! lmao :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By paesano
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVX-c07uefc&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

The song you hear in the beginning is called, The Message by Grandmaster Melle Mel & The Furious Five - :)

lyrics “It’s like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under”
By Boro Friend
And here I just thought we had a real stoke of luck going for us.
By astmom1234
I think people need to get their facts straight before they vote....or at the very least know something! However, it's important for both parties. :) :P :)
By Boro Friend
astmom1234 wrote:I think people need to get their facts straight before they vote....or at the very least know something! However, it's important for both parties. :) :P :)

astmom I think we are way past political parties.I think we have more people paying attention now. I am now working with two non political organizations that have big plans in 2011 to get more facts out there and reach out to more people.We also plan to keep the pressure on elected officials to do the right thing.When you are working in the light of day there is nothing that you can't accomplish. The republic as we know it is at stake. It is worth fighting for. Your kids and mine deserve it.