By HALOofFLIES
Well I have lived in Folcroft all of my life and I have had enough of the crap in this town. This town in the 70's and 80's was great to live in. In the past 10-15 years it has gone completely down hill with crime. Want to know why? Minorities moved in. Yep I said it and I don't care if you call me a racist but I have experienced it on my own and have witnessed it. They came from Philly and have ruined Upper Darby into Darby into Sharon Hill and now have moved into Folcroft. Admit it. This town was all white and now it is nothing but minorities: "African Americans and Latinos" are responsible for it. They have ruined Academy Park and Delcroft Elementary. Their kids are punks,thugs and complete animals. They don't discipline them so they run the streets all night, screaming the "F" word, fighting, vandalizing and just being the animals they are. The cops are great but helpless because the parents are scumbags too. Take a ride around Folcroft and you can tell who has lived there the longest and who has just moved in from SW Philly. They don't mow their lawns, their house is a pit, they don't clean the dog crap in the yard and they smell. Then take a look at the row house with the lawn trimmed, flowers planted, patio kept nice and see who is sitting out in front of it. Guaranteed they are white. If you don't like my opinion than tough - prove me wrong but it will be hard to do. And I don't want to hear about the "1 or 2" good ones. The town is ruined and so is our reputation. Please go back to where you came from and take your animal offspring with you.
By blue73
I agree but lets not just say African Americans it is also White trash. The cops are doing a great job.
By HALOofFLIES
I stand partially corrected. You are right, the white trash are a problem but a small part. I am sick and tired of being politically correct and not being able to speak up for my race without being called a racist. I never had this opinion until I have been forced into it. I love my home and I loved growing up in this town. There has never been this much police activity than in the past 5-7 years and I have witnessed why. I actually witnessed with my own 2 eyes a black man lead his kids (between the ages of 13-16) and their friends into a fight with other kids (also black). When 3 cop cars came after them all (about 15 of them) the man put his hands in his pockets and casually walked away. What type of scumbag does this? What a disgrace.
These people are animals. What is the percentage of blacks in our jails? Open the Daily Times and make a running tab of all the crime in the paper. I guarantee 95% of it is from the towns of Darby,Chester,Upper Darby and Sharon Hill. What color are they?. I speak the truth. I don't want anyone's rights denied or a "white nation" or any of that white supremacist crap, skin-head stuff or Nazi propoganda. I want these people to stop blaming the white man, take pride in their community, teach their children respect, learn proper English, respect the law, and join the law-abiding community to better it and not bring it to it's knees! ACT HUMAN IT AIN'T THAT HARD!