By Icy
Chichi wrote:
icy wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:Just came over to see if it was snowing in Wildwood.Is this a good time to ride the rollercaster on the boardwalk? :wink:

The rides open Palm Sunday weekend. They piers are open only on weekends till Memorial Day. Can't wait. Spring and fall are the best down the shore. No crowds :!:

Right! :wink:

Gosh, you people really get around. :D
By Chichi
Hey I love WW as much as you do... I only go to check out JW. :wink: :twisted:
By Icy
Chichi wrote:Hey I love WW as much as you do... I only go to check out JW. :wink: :twisted:

Who is JW :?:
By Chichi
icy wrote:
Chichi wrote:Hey I love WW as much as you do... I only go to check out JW. :wink: :twisted:

Shhhh don't let him hear you say that. A guy over in Aston. :roll: :wink:
By Boro Friend
Chichi wrote:
icy wrote:

Shhhh don't let him hear you say that. A guy over in Aston. :roll: :wink:
And here I thought she came over looking for me... :wink:
By Boro Friend
I was wondering if icy or ChiChi could help me out here being old shore gals and all..Question ,why is it that 'she sells seashells down by the seashore.' That has always bugged me.Inquiring minds need to know.Can either of you help me with this important question ? :wink:
By Chichi
Boro Friend wrote:I was wondering if icy or ChiChi could help me out here being old shore gals and all..Question ,why is it that 'she sells seashells down by the seashore.' That has always bugged me.Inquiring minds need to know.Can either of you help me with this important question ? :wink:

Come over in the woods and I'll tell you. :wink: :twisted:
By Icy
Chichi wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:I was wondering if icy or ChiChi could help me out here being old shore gals and all..Question ,why is it that 'she sells seashells down by the seashore.' That has always bugged me.Inquiring minds need to know.Can either of you help me with this important question ? :wink:

you mean the WILDWOODS :!:
By Boro Friend
icy wrote:
Chichi wrote:

you mean the WILDWOODS :!:
Yes but is it safe in them there woods?LOL