By EDMCCCHI
HI ALL!!

QUESTION ...
WHY WOULD MY SON (who lives with me in upper chi) GO TO SCHOOL (public)IN LOWER CHI?
I PAY UPPER CHI TAXES BUT WAS TOLD THAT HE WOULD BE GOING TO LINWOOD EL.(which is in lower chi) I DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT UNTILL I ASK THE PERSON (he will remain nameless) IF I COULD PAY LOWER CHI TAXES. I WAS TOLD I COULDN'T DO THAT! HMMMM....

THIS DOESN'T BOTHER ME AS I WAS SENDING HIM TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL,ANYWAY. (also in linwood)
JUST WANTED FEEDBACK.

P.S. MAGGIE (the dog) IS STILL MISSING. :(

CHI CHI HOW THE HELL ARE YA!!!!!!!!!
By EDMCCCHI
HEY MAD MAX.
THANKS , STILL KEEPING UP HOPE.
WHAT PIX I DID PUT UP OF HER HAVE EITHER BEEN TAKEN DOWN OR HAVE "FALLEN OFF" WHERE THEY WERE. I STOPPED CALLING UPPER CHI POLICE A WHILE AGO AND EVERYONE @ THE SPCA IN MEDIA SAID IF THEY GET A STRAY DALMATION IN THEY'D CALL. THEY ACTUALLY DID A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO BUT THE ONE THEY WERE CALLING ABOUT HAD BROWN SPOTS,MINE HAS BLACK.
EITHER WAY , IF YOU SEE A DALM THAT ANSWERS TO MAGGIE YOU CAN REACH ME HERE!
LAST SEEN BEHIND THE B.P. @ CHI & I-95
MY SON WAS BUMMED BUT IS BETTER NOW.
I'M STILL BUMMED

THANKS

ED
By EDMCCCHI
WAS ALSO TOLD THAT KIDS IN MARCUS HOOK CAN GO TO HILLTOP WHICH IS ACTUALLY ASTON (unless my map is wrong) I KNOW THAT HILLTOP IS IN THE CHICHESTER SCHOOL DISTRICT BUT MARCUS HOOK HAS AN ELEMENTORY SCHOOL. THOUGHT THAT WAS KINDA WEIRD...
By EDMCCCHI
I NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL I MEANT "ELEMENTARY".
By cheermom
It could be worse. You could be sending your son to Boothwyn Elem. where he would develop respiratory problems due to the mold in the old school. Both my son and daughter suffered all school season.
By EDMCCCHI
sorry to hear that. hope they'll be ok this year. did the school clean it up?
By cheermom
My youngest is in the high school now. I think they will remain to have problems until the new Boothwyn Elementary is built.
By EDMCCCHI
well at least you won't have to worry about that anymore.
where are they building the new school? is that what there doing in the back of fury rd?
did they finish the new hilltop?
By cheermom
I saw the pictures on the Chi Channel some time back but couldn't determine exactly where the new school is going. Hilltop is still under construction. It looks nice. I'm sure our taxes will go up to pay for it.