By Chi Guy
That's funny took my car there for an oil change not too long ago and the idiots let the fill cap off. I only noticed this the next day after divivng to the shore and back when there was oil all over my driveway. I won't ever be going back again!
By propel88
I believe it my friend just had her car there and they overcharged her and didn't even fix the car . I would never take my car there, I heard that there business went down hill after Daniel Murphy SR passed away, someone told me the place completely fell apart after that. Its ashame that we can't even trust a local business.
By RacerX
Chi Guy wrote:That's funny took my car there for an oil change not too long ago and the idiots let the fill cap off. I only noticed this the next day after divivng to the shore and back when there was oil all over my driveway. I won't ever be going back again!

It may have been one of Mad Maxx's friends from the goaston forum that left your oil cap off.

Mad Maxx wrote:88, don't feel you have to answer. Thanks for the heads up. I personally know 3 people that have worked there, (2-techs and 1 service writer). All three said the place is headed south. One of the men still work there but are looking to leave. Management is terrible and the [--removed--]. Anyone standing up for the place with a reputation like that deserves to get "serviced" there.....wish them luck!

MM