By Boro Friend
As a parent I can't imagin how I would react. My prayer is that they find this young lady soon . Time has to be a factor here.
By Phaedrus
beegood,
What you say is true, but only to the extent that you are seeing yourself. Please remember that when you say "her mother", this girl is probably dealing with a whole lot of other issues relative to her original parents. However much you may have chafed against your parental rules, I don't think you are addressing the depth of issues that this girl is dealing with.
By me
Phaedrus wrote:beegood,
What you say is true, but only to the extent that you are seeing yourself. Please remember that when you say "her mother", this girl is probably dealing with a whole lot of other issues relative to her original parents. However much you may have chafed against your parental rules, I don't think you are addressing the depth of issues that this girl is dealing with.

Really?? You're debating this? Regardless of what this young lady is dealing with it doesn't take away from the fact that she has 2 parents, whether they're natural or adoptive who obviously love her dearly and are extremely concerned about her.
By Icy
Some readers on this site may travel to Philly for work. Please help find Anna Evans........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82YhZUHIMxs&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
By Icy
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news%2Fcrime&id=7211485
Parents want help finding missing teen
Updated at 10:31 PM today

TAGS:crimefighters, pennsylvania, delaware county, crime
Comment NowEmailPrintReport a typo

Action News
CLIFTON HEIGHTS - March 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Delaware County teenager disappeared from her home in the middle of the night.

Related Content
MORE: Send a Breaking News alert
MORE: Report a typo
MORE: Sign up for 6abc Newsletters
MORE: See more Action News slideshows
She suffers from a disorder and has been without her medication for over two weeks.

Her parents are asking for help finding her.

The father of 16 year old Anna Evans posted an emotional video of his daughter on YouTube.

He last saw her on the night of March 3rd inside their Clifton Heights, Delaware County home.

"We watched American Idol together. We kind of hung out, and she seemed pretty happy; nothing amiss," said Tom Evans. "And then she went to bed, and when I woke up, she wasn't home."

Tom and Natalie Evans adopted Anna from Russia when she was 10. Her parents say she is just like any normal teenager who wants to fit in.

They also say she has a fascination with the hip hop culture. They believe she may have gone to Upper Darby or the Philadelphia area to experience "the mean streets" for herself.

They worry because she was recently diagnosed with Reactive Attachment Disorder and is on medication.

"That is what typically adopted children go through. Anna was adopted at the age of 10 from another country. She was recently diagnosed with that, and has been in intensive therapy treatments just recently," said Natalie Evans.

Anna has black hair and grey eyes. She stands 4'10", and weighs about 85 pounds. She may go by the name "Nina".

The Citizens Crime Commission is offering a $2,000 reward. If you know Anna's whereabouts, call the Tipline at 215-546-TIPS.

Her parents posted a "Find Anna Evans" Facebook page. There are already over 1,600 followers. And her parents say they want Anna to know that she is not in trouble.

"Anna, your mom and I miss you so much, and we want you to come home," said Tom Evans.

"Any problems that you are going on, and you think can't get fixed, they can get fixed. Just give us a call. We love you very much," said Natalie Evans.

(Copyright ©2011 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Get more Crime »
By Northernbound
Wow...such a pretty liitle thing which certainly doesn't lessen the possibility of trouble, unfortunately... :( She also might be reacting to the intensive therapy or even to the meds which can sometimes be dubious. I hope the police monitor the movements of all her known friends; perhaps they have a lead. In any case, my prayers go out to her and to her poor family. How frightening!