By nowhearthis
On saturday, Feb. 7, 2009 from 6:30 - 11:00 Chichester Baseball League will be hosting a monte carlo night at the Ballrooms at Boothwyn (Boothwyn Fire Company). Food buffet and open bar included. Door prizes will also be on hand. Tickets are $30.00 per ticket. If you would like to attend and need tickets, send me a pm.

Also, if anyone would like to donate a door prize or gift basket or knows of any company that would like to donate a gift, please pm me.
By pd parent
Sounds like fun! I guess it is a better way for me to part with my money than just setting fire to it! Since I NEVER EVER EVER win anything, while others win the same thing more than once :? Right BG?!
By burrellgirl_5
pd parent wrote:Sounds like fun! I guess it is a better way for me to part with my money than just setting fire to it! Since I NEVER EVER EVER win anything, while others win the same thing more than once :? Right BG?!

I'll buy your tickets..... I think I'll pop open a bottle of something from the last basket.... coming over?
By pd parent
GardenGirl wrote:Is that the fire hall on Meetinghouse Road?

Yes. It is right next to Scissorworks. And guess what the best part is? Lia's Catering runs that hall!!!
By Jake
Why would people who live in Aston support the Chi baseball league? We have 2 leagues in Aston to support
By Barrett Jackson fan
I have a Wings game that night. As for Jakes question. Doesn't Aston have teams that travel? Cause I remember going to CBL for a couple of games. So why not support them too. I bet if every resident in Aston donates $2. A $1 for Aston and a $1 for someone like CBL and CBL does the same then think of all of the money they will have for both leagues.
By Jake
Barrett Jackson fan wrote:I have a Wings game that night. As for Jakes question. Doesn't Aston have teams that travel? Cause I remember going to CBL for a couple of games. So why not support them too. I bet if every resident in Aston donates $2. A $1 for Aston and a $1 for someone like CBL and CBL does the same then think of all of the money they will have for both leagues.

Last time I looked AMLL And Aston Valley don't travel untill the end of the season. When they play in Tounaments. Support your Hometown Teams