By PHLproducer
Wondering if anyone else has tried "the new Springfield Diner" on B'more Pike? Hopefully your experience was better than mine. Personally, I won't waste my time or money there again.
Waited 20 mins for a table. Fine...but, waited 15 more mins more and NO WAITER. Found a manager who directed one our way. Appetizer arrived and was not the one ordered. Waiter took it away, salads arrived, then, correct appetizer arrived WITH DINNER at which point we requested a condiment for the burger. Five minutes went by, no waiter/no condiment. Chicken croquettes were horrible and the entree was COLD. Flagged down a manager again to refuse the entree and once again, request the condiment. Once the condiment arrived, the burger was now cold. The rolls were dry so were scared to even venture to try dessert. Cut our losses and headed to pay at the cashier...who asked how everything was. When told, not an apology, NOTHING...no "let me get a manager" or "I'm real sorry to hear that...let me get a manager". NOTHING.
So, try at your own risk!