By Boro Friend
pd parent wrote:Thank you Christine O'Donnell for the laughs these past few weeks!!! And she continues to give.........on tonight's news she claims to have gone up 10 points in the polls! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I hear Sarah Palin is comin' to town to support this loon!!! :lol: :lol:

PS to June....Even COD admits the "I am not a witch" commercial was a mistake!!! TOLD YOU!!!! :twisted: :P

The commercial was a mistake. I guess Delaware will just have to elect the bearded marxist.

Oh I forgot ,he was just kidding.
By Sandpiper
pd parent wrote:Thank you Christine O'Donnell for the laughs these past few weeks!!! And she continues to give.........on tonight's news she claims to have gone up 10 points in the polls! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I hear Sarah Palin is comin' to town to support this loon!!! :lol: :lol:

PS to June....Even COD admits the "I am not a witch" commercial was a mistake!!! TOLD YOU!!!! :twisted: :P

PdParent,

It's disturbing that you would throw a name at someone who steps up and runs for public office. What have you done for your community. I guess it would be hypocritical to throw a name at you, so I'll just end my reply here.
By paesano
Stinky Pete wrote:Sandpiper, you probably don't want to go the "what do you do for your community" route with PD Parent. You'll lose that argument. Just sayin....

So tell us all Pete why would sandpiper lose that argument? You are stating you know something a lot of us don't know, ( so you think ) so spill the beans, lets hear it from SP Just sayin!
By norton
Come on now,,,tell the truth. Is this S Pete individual really Leginald with a new user name?
By Sandpiper
Stinky Pete wrote:Sandpiper, you probably don't want to go the "what do you do for your community" route with PD Parent. You'll lose that argument. Just sayin....

Yo Pete,

Hopefully Pd is a standup person in his/her community. Even so that doesn't excuse the name calling.
By paesano
norton wrote:Come on now,,,tell the truth. Is this S Pete individual really Leginald with a new user name?

You see how this person is, Did everyone go thru the Honesty thread? You can see right thru SP
:oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:
By Stinky Pete
paesano wrote:So tell us all Pete why would sandpiper lose that argument? You are stating you know something a lot of us don't know, ( so you think ) so spill the beans, lets hear it from SP Just sayin!

What are you talking about? First off, I was directing my comment to Sandpiper. Secondly, where did I say I know something a lot of you don't know? Third, what beans? I'm not taking the liberty to share any personal information about anyone other than myself.
By ElephantInTheRoom
JuneCarter wrote:...Freedom arises from the multiplicity of sects, which prevades America and which is the best and only security for religious liberty in any society. For where there is such a variety of sects, there cannot be a majority of any one sect to oppress and persecute the rest. [James Madison, spoken at the Virginia convention on ratifying the Constitution, June 1778]

This is getting tedious and frankly, like shooting fish in a barrel.

June, do you even bother to read the quotes you post? Thank you for proving my point. looks like James Madison and I are in agreement. Read the following I posted earlier in this thread, and you still argue with me. Compare what I wrote below with James Madison above:

"FYI. Thomas Jefferson was not a framer of the Constitution, and the "Separation of Church and State" quote was his personal words. It was not the intent of the orginal framers. The original intent was to prevent the Federal Government from endorsing, or mandating, a particular church denomination as the Church of the State. The same way the Framers experienced in England. At the time "The Church of England" was the Church of the Crown, and was forced on the population. This was the intent, and context, of the First Amendment. To avoid such a situation."
EITR
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=16533&start=40