By Stinky Pete
paesano wrote:OK then, let me put it this way. YOU are stating that you know something about PD (what do you do for your community) that sandpier dosen't know! With that said, why don't you come right out and tell Sandpiper, what you know about PD?( community work) Also if you don't take the Liberty to do so,then your statement about PD dosen't hold any clout...(meaning your words are not true)

Ok ,it's not true.
By paesano
Stinky Pete wrote:
paesano wrote:OK then, let me put it this way. YOU are stating that you know something about PD (what do you do for your community) that sandpier dosen't know! With that said, why don't you come right out and tell Sandpiper, what you know about PD?( community work) Also if you don't take the Liberty to do so,then your statement about PD dosen't hold any clout...(meaning your words are not true)

Ok ,it's not true.

What's not true lol
By Stinky Pete
Sandpiper wrote:This election cycle we have seen mostly negative attacks, some deserved and some not, some twisted and some not. Run on the issues and let the people decide.

I can't agree with you there. A candidate's character is one of the issues.
By paesano
ElephantInTheRoom wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:I missed the part where she called herself a conservative.
Did you miss the part where JuneCarter called herself a Republican?

I am a Republican, Bill. Again...you dragged the AAN into it. Rather than apologize for your wrong statements you just keep going which makes your wrongheaded.
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=13852&p=306700#p306700

You sure did Pete! Just sayin :wink:
By paesano
Stinky Pete wrote:I'm a Republican. Have been for 30 years. Am I conservative? Just sayin...

I wouldn't know, are you? just sayin :wink:
By BigGabber
pd parent wrote:Thank you Christine O'Donnell for the laughs these past few weeks!!! And she continues to give.........on tonight's news she claims to have gone up 10 points in the polls! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I hear Sarah Palin is comin' to town to support this loon!!! :lol: :lol:

PS to June....Even COD admits the "I am not a witch" commercial was a mistake!!! TOLD YOU!!!! :twisted: :P

I agree with you. I too have enjoyed the giggles. I wish these women would vanish. Besides Palin should consider Russia maybe she can take the witch with her. After all she can see it from her backyard :twisted: Maybe they will like here there.