By pinkie1978
Stinky Pete wrote:
pinkie1978 wrote:No sp he is saying that he was elected for doing nuting. Why not her. She is not a progressive.

Ok. I'm OK with that last part. For the first part, I'd reply "How's that working out for you?"

SP I knew what BO stood for and who he associated with in Chicago. I knew it was going to be bad for our country. Not the fact that he was only a "Community Organizer." Like BO said to "Joe the Plumber" BO wants to redistribute the wealth. So to answer your question HE SUCKS more than Monica!

I believe that NON Progressives might and could save the direction of our country. Don't care if they are democrats or republican. But Christine would be much better than Coons. So stop masturbating. :oops:
By paesano
pinkie1978 wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:
pinkie1978 wrote:No sp he is saying that he was elected for doing nuting. Why not her. She is not a progressive.

Ok. I'm OK with that last part. For the first part, I'd reply "How's that working out for you?"

SP I knew what BO stood for and who he associated with in Chicago. I knew it was going to be bad for our country. Not the fact that he was only a "Community Organizer." Like BO said to "Joe the Plumber" BO wants to redistribute the wealth. So to answer your question HE SUCKS more than Monica!

I believe that NON Progressives might and could save the direction of our country. Don't care if they are democrats or republican. But Christine would be much better than Coons. So stop masturbating. :oops:

Nice Pinkie! I just spiled my coffee from laughing..warn us next time will ya LMAO :D
By pinkie1978
paesano wrote:
pinkie1978 wrote:

Nice Pinkie! I just spiled my coffee from laughing..warn us next time will ya LMAO :D

Hey I said all this time in and time out before BO was elected.
But most people are stupid. Now they are upset for the problem they created. Change is what we need now.