By BigGabber
Boro Friend wrote:
BigGabber wrote:So no one can answer my post? lol Come on just give me a few good websites. Tea Party people should have the best ones on favorites right? Come on helps us out.

You can find that information the same place you found out about the bogas pendending law on masturbation that doesn't exsist.

I stated that someone told me that. I asked you Tea Party people for a decent website and you guys can't seem to provide one. I find that funny.
By Boro Friend
paesano wrote:With over 400 organizations supporting the left wing Glen Beck Rally wannabe’s, each organization managed only a few dozen people on average. Many were paid union members, or others on the clock. Perhaps 10% of the crowd was there because they willingly attended.

If you visit the rally’s website, or look at the pictures floating around the internet, the first thing you notice are the groups of people dressed in the same union t-shirts, the professionally printed signs, and the general atmosphere of a “support my union” day. Totally AstroTurf from top to bottom.

Compared to a true Tea Party or Beck rally, this was a Hollywood cast call moment.

“Let’s get as many special interest groups as possible in one place supporting their causes” was the overall theme.

This is typical of the liberal moments we have seen of late. If you can’t support the Obama agenda, please come out to support your favorite special interest.Some advice for these Tea Party Wannabees. Next time, try to have a message that unifies the attendees. Like “Smaller Government, Lower Taxes and more freedom” (but that one is already taken)

That rally on the mall in August scared the hell out of the progressives. They are so close to tranforming the country and now realize that the American people may have other ideas.
By Boro Friend
BigGabber wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:
BigGabber wrote:So no one can answer my post? lol Come on just give me a few good websites. Tea Party people should have the best ones on favorites right? Come on helps us out.

You can find that information the same place you found out about the bogas pendending law on masturbation that doesn't exsist.

I stated that someone told me that. I asked you Tea Party people for a decent website and you guys can't seem to provide one. I find that funny.

So you need a website for smaller government, lower taxes, less government interferance in our lives,maximan freedom,and the big one...no globle governence...
By paesano
The way I see it, wait until November 3rd No Websites needed! :wink:
By Boro Friend
paesano wrote:The way I see it, wait until November 3rd No Websites needed! :wink:

I am all for pulling the ship back from the left. We are taking on more water than we can bail out. Having said that giving republican's an all clear ahead sign doesn't sit well for me. I don't much care for John Bainer. He is one of those guys that beleive that all republicans are good and all democracts are bad. It is a game and a mindset we can no longer afford to entertain .The bottom line is progressives have to go .The system needs a redesigning closer to what the founders had in mind.We the people will have to do that, because the professional pol's sure as hell are not going to take that road. We are just getting started. The fight will never end.We will prevail.
By Boro Friend
Stinky Pete wrote:I think there a lot of assumptions being made about what the founders had in mind.

So you would have us beleive that the founders wanted us to become the nanny state that we have slowly become over the last 70 of our 235 year history? Or did we' progess'' towards that long after the founders were gone?