By pinkie1978
BigGabber wrote:I honestly thought that rally was a joke. Glen Beck are you kidding me. Every other word out of his mouth is a bold face lie. Piggy Palin needs to disappear too. What a joke.

Hey biggie tell us just ONE lie.
By astontibs
Leginald wrote:So the fact that 90% of Glenn Beck's life has been one long failed practical joke on society is totally okay now that he's embraced his right-wing religious zealotry, okay enough for you to show up at a rally in his honor and make him your false idol for the day? Yet Barack Obama, whose life and deeds can only be described as spectacular, who has embraced his Christianity since adolescence, gets a permanent "hate" brand because of... what, again? Some nonsense Fox News told you about hanging out with a radical christian when he was younger?

This is why we can't be friends.

Glad to see you finally respond to me. Don't worry I didn't want to be friends, just have a civil discussion. For the rest of what you said, you really didn't listen did you?
By Turnpike
I was there, I also worked it. I was a Marshal for the event looking out for the VIP's. This was an awesome gathering in support of Faith, Hope Charity. It was an uplifting spiritual event for the American People. What ever propaganda CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, HLN, or most of the printed news agencies etc. write, I was right up front and heard everything said. It was a loving, spiritual event that brought people together of all races, regions.

Again, the Progressive/Liberal/Communists have to lie and smear the true. Don't even entertain or acknowledge these people anymore on this sight. They are mindless liars using selected sights of the Progressive/Communist hate supporting agenda. They are running scared because they can't get rid of us, all they can do is to lie, smear, and that isn't even working for them anymore. We are winning back the nation and they know it. Over the next few years see the changes. GOD will prevail over our nation once again. If this bothers you, move to a nation of your liking.
Last edited by Turnpike on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By paesano
You so don't get it :roll:
Phaedrus/leginald will go out of his way to twist ,turn ,change the subject ,that will pick and choose any part of a post you think you can manipulate ,and ignore any post or part of a post you can't or don't wish to explain away. This from the same guy who will call other people liars,or tell them they don't know ,misunderstood,don't have all the facts,got it wrong
This is Truly your character!
By Phaedrus
I was just interested in seeing this statement with a few changes. Please note that I am not accusing anyone of racism, I just find the tenor of the debate to be a little strident.

This was an awesome gathering in support of Faith, Hope Charity. It was an uplifting spiritual event for the American People. What ever propaganda CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, HLN, or most of the Juden controlled news agencies etc. write, I was right up front and heard everything said. It was a loving, spiritual event that brought people together of all races, regions.

Again, the Juden have to lie and smear the true. Don't even entertain or acknowledge these people anymore on this sight. They are mindless liars using selected sights of the Juden hate supporting agenda. They are running scared because they can't get rid of us, all they can do is to lie, smear, and that isn't even working for them anymore. We are winning back the nation and they know it. Over the next few years see the changes. GOD will prevail over our nation once again. If this bothers you, move to a nation of your liking.
By Leginald
Turnpike wrote:I was there, I also worked it. I was a Marshal for the event looking out for the VIP's. This was an awesome gathering in support of Faith, Hope Charity. It was an uplifting spiritual event for the American People. What ever propaganda CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, HLN, or most of the printed news agencies etc. write, I was right up front and heard everything said. It was a loving, spiritual event that brought people together of all races, regions.

Again, the Progressive/Liberal/Communists have to lie and smear the true. Don't even entertain or acknowledge these people anymore on this sight. They are mindless liars using selected sights of the Progressive/Communist hate supporting agenda. They are running scared because they can't get rid of us, all they can do is to lie, smear, and that isn't even working for them anymore. We are winning back the nation and they know it. Over the next few years see the changes. GOD will prevail over our nation once again. If this bothers you, move to a nation of your liking.

You have absolutely no idea what you're in for, do you?
By pinkie1978
Leginald wrote:
Turnpike wrote:I was there, I also worked it. I was a Marshal for the event looking out for the VIP's. This was an awesome gathering in support of Faith, Hope Charity. It was an uplifting spiritual event for the American People. What ever propaganda CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, HLN, or most of the printed news agencies etc. write, I was right up front and heard everything said. It was a loving, spiritual event that brought people together of all races, regions.

You have absolutely no idea what you're in for, do you?

He knows and you are afraid. Aren't you. Our country does not like the progressive movement. It is over my cyber friend.