By The Resident
I herd threw a reliable source that our president doug told one of the neihghbor why don ’ t you move after all the complaints from you neihgbior ,how come my pot hoile isn ’t fix .
By miked
you really should get your facts straight before you come on here bashing people. if you knew half of what i know about the new board member you would realize he is a loon. yes i am talking about Nick. as for the past pres there was plenty of underhanded deals going on there also which i can personally attest to. try looking at what good Doug is trying to do and stop being an old crotchety [--jerk--].
By elwyn
It’s obvious that you don’t know much. Otherwise just say want you really want to say. Apparently you and your ilk are hypnotized with what’s is going on. Can you read? Go to the information that are in these forums from the meetings. Please enlighten us with what you can attest to.
By miked
I would be happy to. I feel this is something that should be discussed in person. I would be willing to meet with you and anyone else interested in the information I have. Please let me know
Btw, my info is not rumer but first hand
By elwyn
Oh my word. You come on an open forum claiming things you can attest to. Now the cat has your touge. Typical bamboozle job.
If you wanted to discuss things in person you shouldn’t come on an open forum where you can have people believe you really have something to say. In reality you were trying to deceive and spread lies weren’t you. Otherwise you wouldn’t have gave that smug answer.
By miked
Really, so you dont have the balls to meet with me and find out the truth. typical.
I didnt want to get specific on here on a public forum.

but if you are too busy, scared, pompus or what ever the reason to meet with me i will share some bits with you

So lets start with your God like councilman Nick. who 8 yrs ago spent months tormneting his neighbor with loud music and when asked to turn it down got worse. police couldnt do anything because they couldnt catch him in the act. I was civil service comissioner at the time and had all the paper work on it because the police were being look at for not doing their job.

Nick is unhappy with his position with council ,well sorry but you dont always get what you want .if that was the position available then that is what you do. being a councilman is about helping the community not throwing temper tantrums.

if you like i can keep going moving on to the past pres, cheif, retired corrupt cops.
By elwyn
First of all you were the one who would attest to things then came back on with a smug answer. Typical of the ilk like yourself. Now you saying I have no balls to meet you LOl. You just should have stated your position in the first place instead of back tracking now. Yes please go on with your rant. I like to read more about the others to.
By miked
I don't know what answer i gave that came off as smug and i really don't like to put Parkside's dirt out on a public forum. i am still willing to meet and have a civil and intelligent conversation. i will even buy you a cup of coffee at dunkin donuts. let me know
By elwyn
Apparently you are talking out both sides of your mouth now. I’m just asking the questions that you put out there to get answers to. Now you are saying you don’t want to put dirt out there which seems to me you already have. What is your agenda if you don’t want to put dirt out there. Talking in conversation one on one would be putting dirt out there. How could I believe you now when you can’t back up what you are saying here on a forum? Go back and read what you said. Maybe we can get an intelligent answer from you instead of all this back pedaling.