NPD369 wrote:Thanks Irish.

Nick pretty much turned me off to his whole agenda now with his smug answers. I now have zero interest in this issue.

NPD369
You shouldn’t give up, I gave everyone the information that they can use and then I stated “If not go to the next council meeting on November 16 at 7 PM”
This way I know whom I’m talking to and can give direct answers. I know the answers along with other residents, But I will not talk over a message board as I’m doing now to a anonymous name. Stand up for what you believe in.
So will you come down with your questions to the council meeting and introduce yourself? I have nothing to hide!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ord ... ty-pa.html
Bill It’s in my opinion that you won’t get a challenge from anyone, for the simple fact is “if” one is up to date with the current events that took place over the past year they will know that Ordinance 495 needs to be in place. It’s been proven to Council over and over again by the Chief Of Police, the Solicitor & Residents! I mean really who would know best, a man who has been in law enforcement for over 40 years and a Solicitor, or a few Councilmen? It’s also in my opinion that these few that voted no on this ordinance didn’t do their homework as you & I did, or they aren’t man enough to step up to the plate knowing that they made a knee jerk reaction and vote yes to give the tools the Parkside Police Department needs!!!!!