By Sandbagger
ElephantInTheRoom wrote:Yeh Full Circle!, Where ARE all the loud mouth now? Full Circle, since you wanted to jump in here and talk about something you know nothing about. Start by reading this DELCO Times news story:
http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2007 ... 986330.txt

Mad Maxx, Sandbagger, June Carter, etc. Feel free to jump in and comment anytime you want.

Bill C.

What kind of comment are you looking for?

When you live in a community for a good part of your life, there's a very good chance you're going to cross paths with individuals along the way.

So again, what are you looking for?
By Sandbagger
ElephantInTheRoom wrote:Sandbagger wrote:

"When you live in a community for a good part of your life, there's a very good chance you're going to cross paths with individuals along the way."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh absolutely! As clearly stated in the aforementioned DELCO Times news story. Lauren Pizzo, Judy Saunders, and [removed] have all crossed paths along the way. Now who is [removed]? This web site gives us a clue:
https://www.corporations.state.pa.us/co ... sp?2723247

So this link is going to tell me WHO [removed] is?
By ElephantInTheRoom
So this link is going to tell me WHO [removed] is?:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well it does tell us something significant. The office address mentioned on the site is Linda Todds's address.
By JuneCarter
Bill. FYI. Several of us have a LOT of family and friends living in Parkside, not to mention have lived there and grown up there. I attended Sleeper's Business School. How long have you lived in Parkside, Bill? Apparently not that long because I've not only received PMs but emails.

Speaking for myself and not as a member of the AAN, but most people what it made known that your are not an appointed mouthpiece for the Republican Party. You really should make that clear in your posts. You're making a fool out of yourself.
By ElephantInTheRoom
"I'm glad I live in Aston. Either man up or shut up."
----------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I identified myself. Talk about hiding behind a keyboard! How about you identify yourself and go on the record? Again Sir, if you are an Aston resident, why are you on the Parkside forum talking politics about the Parkside election......using the cover of the AAN name??? this election is for Parkside voters. Not Aston Democrats!
By JuneCarter
I am a Republican, Bill. Again...you dragged the AAN into it. Rather than apologize for your wrong statements you just keep going which makes your wrongheaded.
By ElephantInTheRoom
June Carter posted:

"I am a Republican, Bill."

June, you have already made this claim in a past thread that I have already read. A lot of people make claims to be "Republicans". Some of them are "RINO's" Republicans in Name Only.
By JuneCarter
And some are DINOs. What's your point and what does it matter? You made an incorrect statement about who is a member of the AAN. That person came right out and told you she was not a member and never has been. So have others. You still can't drop it. Not only that, our membership is about being "anonymous". A lot of people prefer to volunteer anonymously and yet you cannot respect that. I just don't get why it is so difficult for you to apologize and move on.
By ElephantInTheRoom
Mad Maxx posted:

"oh...and I'm registered Republican too."
-------------------------------------------------------

You are so busted!

On Oct. 26, 2009 at 8:06PM you posted the following:

"The only point I and others are getting from all your digging is this. Rather than stand up, and show how well you and THE REPUBLICANS will best serve Parkside, you'd rather smear and dig up dirt and trash others."

BTW Mr. Maxx, it's up to the voters of Parkside how Parkside will be best served. It's not up to the voters of Aston.

On another note. The Parkside Democratic candidate Chris Yatsuk has repeatedly stated that a person must have the "intestinal fortitude" to identify themselves when posting in this forum. I am now asking Mr. Yatsuk to stand behind his words and ask Mad Maxx to indentify himself.
Last edited by ElephantInTheRoom on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.