Judy Saunders posted the following to me in the thread "Qualifications" Oct 7, 2009:

"........and Mayor Gordon is a lovely woman who is a good mayor."

Isn't this all the more reason to keep Mayor Gordon in office??

Quite frankly, I don't believe Mrs. Saunders really feels this way about Mayor Gordon. I have to be honest here. I don't believe a word of this. If Mrs. Saunders feels Mayor Gordon is a "lovely woman who is a good Mayor"; then why is Mrs. Saunders and her husband trying everthing they can to unseat Mayor Gordon? Actions speak louder than words. There is something else. The Parkside Democrats have posted the following for the first paragraph on their web site:

"It is time for change in Parkside. The Borough of Parkside has been led by essentially the same people for at least a decade and they are all seeking reelection or election to different positions. They have raised your taxes year after year while providing an average level of community services, poor communication and an attitude towards the community of “mind your own business” in return"

The parkside Democrat web site is the same web site Matt Saunders signed his name and recognition to. Matt Saunders owns the content of that web site right along with the rest of the Parkside Democrats. Based on the above statement from the web site alone; Matt and Judy Saunders could not possibly believe Mayor Gordon is a "good Mayor".

Furthermore, Matt Saunders stands shoulder to shoulder in this election with Andrew Forrest. Mr. Forrest referred to me as a "Teabagger" and a "clown" on the web site "Morning Seditionists". Using my name and text; He posted the following statement about me (item #7):

"In the mean time I have to decide if I’m going to respond to this screed by a local Teabagger(tm). I’m seriously getting sick of these clowns."
Democrat proposal from their web site
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm
http://morningseditionists.com/msblog/?p=1471

First of all, I'd like to say to Mr. Forrest. I have nothing to do with the Tea party movement. I am also not a clown. I am a citizen and voter! I am not even running for office. I am simply voicing my opinion (1st Amendment right) as to why I am voting against you, and you can't take the criticism. So you call me a Teabagger and a clown. Spring even defended Mr. Forrest's words, and justified his post.

Mrs. Saunders also wrote:

"Our town is lucky enough to have a choice between two pretty impressive people. Leave it be. Why is it necessary for you to pollute the waters every chance you get?

Mrs. Saunders, I need to remind you. The Parkside Democrats were the ones who decided to use this forum to campaign. The following is a post from Scott Sidlow:

"Dear Members of the Parkside Community,
GoParkside.com has become a virtual location for residents of the Parkside community to discuss issues. Therefore the Democratic candidates for Parkside Borough Council intend to use this site as one of many methods to get our message out to the voters of Parkside."

So Mrs. Saunders, it's perfectly OK for the Parkside Democrats to say whatever they want in this forum. But if a Republican citizen and voter such as myself articulates a good counter opinion; then I'm "pollutiing the water" and I'm a "Teabagger" and a "clown".

Mrs. Saunders, you also asked me, "What is it about the people of this town having a choice this election that scares you so much?" Truth is Mrs. Saunders, the only people scared here are Democrats like yourself. You're scared because you know my opinions are making sense and resonating with the people in town. You know I articulated a strong message. Mrs. Saunders, I am not even running for office! I don't want the job! I don't even speak for the Republicans in office. My opinions are my own. Yet, in the 4 1/2 something months since I signed on to this forum; I picked up votes without even trying.

Mrs. Saunders, I'm going to leave you with this thought. Without even being elected, I'm having an impact. I don't need the title of "Councilman" or "Mayor" to get my ideas across, and lead the way. I can already do that without the title! It's the Parkside Democrats who are still trying to convince people why they should be elected, and need the title. What I say is having an impact, because what I am saying is honest and straightforward. It's not smoke and mirrors.

Bill Cropper
By ElephantInTheRoom
Yeh Fish, you are right! The Dems waited all year to make themselves available. Now all of the sudden they are holding a last minute town hall, 6 days before the election.

That way, there won't be any time to refute a bombshell they drop that night. It's so predictable.

Bill
By welshwitch63
I think Mr Cropper and Pete and Repeat are the predictable posters on this website. Once again you are "reading" between the lines and putting words in someone's mouth. Talk about spreading lies. You know know how Mrs Saunders feels?

What's wrong with competition? Why can't it just be that. I thought you are against micromanaging situations. Let the election happen. Stop the smear campaign. It the members of Parkside are happy with their incumbents then it will be apparent on election day. Life will continue same as it ever was in Parkside.

Double standard ring any bells? Oh that's right it is a case of do as I say not as I do. What a burden you all must carry being right all the time.
By 2sTheLimit
I was shocked and offended that you called me a liar until my husband reminded me that you called him a Nazi. Then we had a good laugh.
By 2sTheLimit
the fish wrote:I’m chuckling over that your speaking for your husband , But HE won’t come on here to answer any questions! And get this he is the one running for council GO FIGURE! That’s the kind of person I want running the borough..
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm speaking for myself, as it was me that Mr. Crooper addressed and not my husband. You can read, right?
By thathappened258
Bill i hate to break it to you but Friends and aquientinces compete poltically and other wise. its human nature. that doesnt mean they all cant have a spot of tea together later.
By The Resident
And What's this say?

my husband reminded me that you called him a Nazi