By welshwitch63
Mr Cropper the politicians which you mention are a separate issue. I am speaking about Parkside not Washington. You accused me of spreading lies and propaganda similiar to Hilter's regime. I think you are way out of line. I speak my truth, what I have seen first hand and experienced. You cannot deny my experience with your deflection. You may not like it but you cannot deny it.

You have no first hand experience with the Elementary School crossing issues. Neither does Newbee, Parkside, Fish, Someguy, etc. If it is a case of "I heard" that simply doesn't count.

Last time I checked Reublicans were not on board with Children's issues: Cutting Pa library funding, reducing school programs, reducing free healthcare to children, school lunch nutrition ( your own avatar delcared ketchup a vegetable). The list is endless.

However I am sure you will find a way to dodge the questions with the double standard you follow.
By newbee
how true...how true....Mrs. Burke is now the Republicans biggest and best supporter ...how did that happen...she really is great PR for them!!!

Buzzzz on folks and enjoy the new week............................
By welshwitch63
Ok Mr Edward Fisher, in your other post I think you said you were 56 years old. Still another post states you , your wife, and your two children are going to vote Republican, right? So when is the last time you walked a child to school crossing Edgemont?
Are you a grandparent, fosterparent, babysitter? It can't be you children because they are at least 18 since they vote, right?

So when is the last time you have walked a child to school? Prove me wrong. What is your first hand experience?

You have had the luxury of no competition for your candidates for many years. Now they might actually have to earn their votes.
By welshwitch63
Plain and simple: When is the last time you walked a child to school crossing Edgemont Ave? Last week, last Spring, Two years ago, 20 years ago? When? If am I so dead wrong then you will be able to prove it won't you?
By newbee
Ahhh crossing guard issue for the one millionth time.... can't move past it. Actually Spring, Bill is informed, intelligent person who brings up varied subject. Unfortunately, those points are missed on this forum. If anyone is good PR for the republicans, look towards Ms. Witch. She has changed many a mind to vote Republican and not democrate.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on folks......Halloween and Election Day are around the corner and it will be Trick or Treat time for both