Wow, everyone is SO consumed with politics that nobody seems concerned with Parkside's enviromental issues?! That is pathetic. The least you could do is throw out your trash instead of littering! Edgmont Ave looks like a trash dump, we need more trash cans, people! Do your part and it will benefit!
By Somebody2Love
I was right, nobody DOES care enough to answer. Our great-grandchildren won't see how beautiful the Earth is if we keep this up, why don't we care???? Because we're too consumed with other things to give a hoot about how littered Edgmont Ave and Chester Creek are! That's why!!!!

I'd like to see some trash cans on Edgmont Ave and the littering fine increased around here, maybe on Earth Day the Council can organize trash picking up of some sort. I doubt anything will change, the way people act around here.
By Thomas
Somebody2Love wrote:I was right, nobody DOES care enough to answer. Our great-grandchildren won't see how beautiful the Earth is if we keep this up, why don't we care???? Because we're too consumed with other things to give a hoot about how littered Edgmont Ave and Chester Creek are! That's why!!!!

I'd like to see some trash cans on Edgmont Ave and the littering fine increased around here, maybe on Earth Day the Council can organize trash picking up of some sort. I doubt anything will change, the way people act around here.

people in parkside do care and i'm sure if you watched people its not us that is dumping trash on edgemont ave its the people passing threw. and if you look around there are trash cans in parkside, one in front of dunkin donuts one by phil and jims one by laspadas one by the bp they are up each side of edgemont, i think that is enuff people just need to use them.
By Somebody2Love
It IS the people in Parkside who litter! Down at the Elementary School playground, parents and kids litter ALL the time! It is up to the parents of children to teach them to throw their trash out in trash cans, not the ground.
By poguemo07
My neighbors and I clean up our trash always. There are lots of people who use the playground who do not live in Parkside. I have seen many cars over the summer going down Edgmont Avenue throwing cigarrettes and trash out windows. There are lots of trash cans that people do not use. Walk in Brookhaven over where CVS is and across the street at RoLYnn and there is a lot of trash also. Its great that you are conccerned and if you do your part we will still do ours and hopefully the other ignorant litter bugs will take notice.
Thanks