By Boro Friend
'' It's hard...to write a good drama...It's hardest of all to write a drama with comedy. Which is what life is.''
By Boro Friend
'' Some people think I look like a sweet potato, I consider myself a spud with a heart of gold.''
By Boro Friend
'' The value of liberty was thus enhanced in our estimation by the difficulty of it's attainment ,and the worth of characters appreciated by the trail of adversity.''
By Boro Friend
''Being a boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world full of men is especially lonely.''
By Boro Friend
'' It's not the absence of fear, it's overcoming it. Sometimes you've got to blast through and have faith.''
By Boro Friend
'' Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make all of them yourself.''
By Boro Friend
'' I don't really have foresight as an actor as far as career trajectory- I just stick to no - brainer situations. ''
By Boro Friend
'' But a constitution once changed from freedom can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever.''
By Boro Friend
'' I cherish all my bad reviews. If the critics start liking my movies, than I am in deep trouble.''