By Agrippa
Here we go again.....
Lets bash the council before election time
Do you really think this is going to work?
The funny part about this is, you are writing for your
Grandmother? She's going to lose her house? Really...
Ok let's try this again .....
By CARGUY087
Why shouldn't I bash the council? They were the ones dumb enough to go after people for already paid taxes a few months before an election.
By Agrippa
Where do you get your information?
How is the council responsible?
Maybe you should do your homework before you make a total fool of yourself.
And for the record, the Mayor is responsible for overseeing the police department.
And I really find it hard to believe that Grandmom thinks she will be picked up by the police.
By Mr.Logical
Well as mad as you seem to be your information is a little off. First of all you need to call the borough when your grandmother has any problems with anything connected to the town. If you did that instead of spreading your misinformation I am sure you would have been given an explanation of what happened and how it is to be corrected. The people in the office have always been nice and will do anything to help. Second all of your information is 100% off. I was at the council meeting and they withdraw the letter sent out and new ones saying to ignore the letter she received were to be mailed out to all who got one. Should she be upset when she got the letter, sure, but given the council said they didn't even know these letter were sent out they did at least corrected the letter mailing right away. Your grandmother has nothing to worry about. You should see a new letter telling her to ignore the other one. If not I would call the Municipal office. The only thing I would suggest to this council is to get rid of the company altogether, that will fix the problem and show the residents that they are not going to accept these kinds of tactics. I hope you grandmother is OK, I know she was upset but assure her she doesn't need to worry if they do what they say they were going to do.
By Agrippa
One more thing I find a little puzzling...
You chose to join this forum yesterday to rant some fairy tale,
You don't even live in Brookhaven, and instead of contacting borough hall
to question the secretaries about your"VOMITING, sleep-deprived Grandmom,you publicly and anonymously bashed Brookhaven's Council and Mayor?????
Why that's my question! What are you tryin to do you foolish
fraud.
Are we sure you are not involved in politics?
Hmmmm a little fishy if ou ask me
What really was your intention?
PS. I know who you are and there is no Granny
Is there...