By Boro Party
Love the new Dollar store but thought it would be as nice as the one in Chichester next to Walmart, seems to be a lil less inside?? At least it is a new business in an old empty location.
By Because I Care
What's not as nice? Do they have less of a selection, lower quality product, or is it the overall atmosphere?

As a new business in an area they need to see what sells first, then hopefully after a few months, they can make changes and allign their offerings with consumer's needs. It's hard to open a store in a new location and automatically know the population's requirements. I'm sure the management is open to suggestions. They may even have a suggestion box somewhere in the store. The next time you are there ask?
By HappyGoLucky
I must admit I was against another dollar store coming into the area, but I went in on Sat and it wasnt bad. much better than I expected. I did not go thru the whole store but it seemed like they had a good selection ,esp party supplies. out of curiousity I will go to the one in Aston and see what that one is like since its much bigger.
By Mr.Logical
Boro Party wrote:Love the new Dollar store but thought it would be as nice as the one in Chichester next to Walmart, seems to be a lil less inside?? At least it is a new business in an old empty location.

Maybe the size of the store has something to do with what they can carry. It does seem to be popular.