boxofrainman wrote:Mr. Log anytime you want to go up to the Borough and sit with Dan her will show you the numbers. FACT!

Obviously you don’t know the answer on where they saved $10.000. I guess somebody told you that information. I hope they did save money because from what I hear they will need that money to train those who were appointed to paying positions and who are not qualified for the jobs. I can also gather from “your in the know information” that you are close to what is going on and that things are so perfect that I should not worry about my taxes going up next year. WOW this is good to know. The town has been saved praise Jesus.
Wow, seems like more inside information then I wanted to know. One observation,. I reread the posts and no one here was trying to ''mess''' with anyone or their family. Public policy is always on the table no matter who is office. We have a national debt that is hurting us more than people are taking seriously including the knuckleheads in Congress, and a left leaning Marxist in the White House no matter how he tries to present himself between now and November.. That stuff is much more scarey to me.Brookhaven is a great place to live and the one thing we don't need is the local town hall to worry about too. With all the crazy stuff going on out there the one thing we haven't had to worry about was the home base.We don't need to take on that war too. So let's hope everyone plays nice and handles things the right way.Then the voters will judge the record .
Mr.Logical wrote:
boxofrainman wrote:Mr. Log anytime you want to go up to the Borough and sit with Dan her will show you the numbers. FACT!

Obviously you don’t know the answer on where they saved $10.000. I guess somebody told you that information. I hope they did save money because from what I hear they will need that money to train those who were appointed to paying positions and who are not qualified for the jobs. I can also gather from “your in the know information” that you are close to what is going on and that things are so perfect that I should not worry about my taxes going up next year. WOW this is good to know. The town has been saved praise Jesus.

You know I take back what I had previously posted and agree with boro friend. Adding more fuel to the fire is not going to help things. Life is hard enough without people adding more controversy to it. My emotions got the best of me when I should control them better.