JuneCarter wrote:I know for a fact Donald Trump invited Russian agents into the Oval Office, banned American press, welcomed Russian press and then gave the Russian agent intelligence collected by one of our intelligence partners.

I know for a fact Michael Flynn had to be fired for lying about being a paid foreign agent and using his military position to delay an American military operation to benefit the country that paid him.

I know for a fact Ivanka's foundation is supposed to help young women around the world but has her shoe line made in sweat shops in China.

I know for a fact Don said he would not have time to play golf if elected.

I know for a fact that Jimmy Carter sold his peanut farm so as not to have any conflict of interest. The man is 92 and is physically building homes for habitat for humanity, spent a night in the hospital last week and returned to build homes, saw in hand, the following day.

I know for a fact Trump hasn't divested from his interests, continues to benefit on the back of taxpayers and can't walk a quarter mile with other world leaders without pushing someone and having to ride a golf cart.

I know for a fact he hasn't shown his tax returns.

I know for a fact he hasn't provided medical records.

I know for a fact he likes to ogle and grab women.

I get it the only thing that should now be posted here should be negative about Trump or about grunting. You people are damaged.
1. He was scheduled to testify next week, but not about the Clinton Foundation. It is an inquiry into corruption around Venezuelan oil money for which he may be personally charged.

2. If you go to various sites that say it is about the Clinton Foundation scandal, and then follow the links in the stories, the "scandal" is the failure of the foundation to give money directly to Haitian organizations, only .6%. Another 9% went to the Haitian government and the rest went to non-Haitian organizations working in Haiti. This is only a scandal from the point of view of the Haitians who were shut out of contracts. They were shut out because they were either corrupt, or were also made inoperative by the quake. That's it. Big scandal. If there is something else, it is not being referenced in the right-wing stories about his suicide.

3. Why would we think the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner and police would lie? Note the way the story says it was "registered" as a suicide. Yes, because it was DETERMINED to be a suicide. They use the word registered to make it seem as if something else is afoot.

4. The story JW posted is lying by omission for failing to include the problems the guy was having, including having to face a possible corruption charge next week. Maybe if you were looking at Haitian jail time, you would kill yourself too.
Phaedrus wrote:
2. If you go to various sites that say it is about the Clinton Foundation scandal, and then follow the links in the stories, the "scandal" is the failure of the foundation to give money directly to Haitian organizations, only .6%. Another 9% went to the Haitian government and the rest went to non-Haitian organizations working in Haiti. This is only a scandal from the point of view of the Haitians who were shut out of contracts. They were shut out because they were either corrupt, or were also made inoperative by the quake. That's it. Big scandal. If there is something else, it is not being referenced in the right-wing stories about his suicide.

I have a job and work up to 60 hours a week I don't have time to go follow all the links. You on the other hand it seems have no job and maybe never had a job in your lifetime and are most likely collecting some type of disability. So you have all the time in the world.
Everything I posted took me two minutes to research before I went to work. It took me another 10 minutes to write that post.

The person who really wastes everyone's time is someone who can't take two minutes to see if they are posting BS. Since you want to trade personal attacks rather than address the points, again because you are too lazy, I suspect your work is as bad as your posts.
From the Miami Herald:
"Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program."
Phaedrus wrote:Everything I posted took me two minutes to research before I went to work. It took me another 10 minutes to write that post.

The person who really wastes everyone's time is someone who can't take two minutes to see if they are posting BS. Since you want to trade personal attacks rather than address the points, again because you are too lazy, I suspect your work is as bad as your posts.

You haven't proved it's BS that is just your opinion and you think everyone is supposed to follow in line with your BS. GFYS