Eberwein was a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week.

He has been found dead in Miami at the age of 50.
The circumstances surrounding Eberwein’s death are also nothing less than unpalatable. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.“ Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government. But not long before his death, he acknowledged that his life was in danger because he was outspoken on the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation

Nothing to see here move on.
Oh my! Last week it was rumored that the man who first told of the Russian collusion was killed by maybe Trump or Russians.

Crazy Fox News spread rumors about Seth Rich and then had to apologize.

There was pizzagate and now this.

I wish someone would explain what the problem is with the Clinton Bush Foundation in verifiable fact and not from state run talking points.

I know for fact that Trump and his son's foundation are under investigation for siphoning from children with cancer.

I know for a fact Trump had another foundation shut down by the NY attorney general for non compliance with charity laws.

I know for a fact Ivanka Trump accepted 100 million dollars to her charity the weekend her daddy met with the country that was the source of 19 of the September 11th hijackers.

I know for a fact Donald Jr. took a meeting with other Trump campaign members involving Kompromat from a foreign adversary, on American soil in an attempt to damage his father's political opponent. And he tried to hide his lies behind Russian war orphans.

I know for a fact Kushner still hasn't had his clearance revoked although he lied on numerous occasions about meeting with foreign agents.

I know for a fact Donald Trump's lawyer blamed Jr's secret service for allowing him to meet with the Russians.

I know for a fact that Jr. didnt have secret service yet assigned to him at the time of the meeting. But his daddy did...

I know for a fact secret service agent can testify as to the meeting.
JuneCarter wrote:Oh my! Last week it was rumored that the man who first told of the Russian collusion was killed by maybe Trump or Russians.

Crazy Fox News spread rumors about Seth Rich and then had to apologize.

There was pizzagate and now this.

I wish someone would explain what the problem is with the Clinton Bush Foundation in verifiable fact and not from state run talking points.

I know for fact that Trump and his son's foundation are under investigation for siphoning from children with cancer.

I know for a fact Trump had another foundation shut down by the NY attorney general for non compliance with charity laws.

I know for a fact Ivanka Trump accepted 100 million dollars to her charity the weekend her daddy met with the country that was the source of 19 of the September 11th hijackers.

I know for a fact Donald Jr. took a meeting with other Trump campaign members involving Kompromat from a foreign adversary, on American soil in an attempt to damage his father's political opponent. And he tried to hide his lies behind Russian war orphans.

I know for a fact Kushner still hasn't had his clearance revoked although he lied on numerous occasions about meeting with foreign agents.

I know for a fact Donald Trump's lawyer blamed Jr's secret service for allowing him to meet with the Russians.

I know for a fact that Jr. didnt have secret service yet assigned to him at the time of the meeting. But his daddy did...

I know for a fact secret service agent can testify as to the meeting.

Your so polluted that you turn everything to be about Trump. I don't know how you people make it through the day.
I know for a fact Donald Trump invited Russian agents into the Oval Office, banned American press, welcomed Russian press and then gave the Russian agent intelligence collected by one of our intelligence partners.

I know for a fact Michael Flynn had to be fired for lying about being a paid foreign agent and using his military position to delay an American military operation to benefit the country that paid him.

I know for a fact Ivanka's foundation is supposed to help young women around the world but has her shoe line made in sweat shops in China.

I know for a fact Don said he would not have time to play golf if elected.

I know for a fact that Jimmy Carter sold his peanut farm so as not to have any conflict of interest. The man is 92 and is physically building homes for habitat for humanity, spent a night in the hospital last week and returned to build homes, saw in hand, the following day.

I know for a fact Trump hasn't divested from his interests, continues to benefit on the back of taxpayers and can't walk a quarter mile with other world leaders without pushing someone and having to ride a golf cart.

I know for a fact he hasn't shown his tax returns.

I know for a fact he hasn't provided medical records.

I know for a fact he likes to ogle and grab women.
JW wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:You probably need to investigate a little more than just posting some right-wing BS and declaring it the final word.

Who declared it final word? Exactly where did I say this? I posted the article you can read or not.

Oh good. :lol:

This will be a really good instruction on how to read a BS story. Later, when I'm bored.