By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:Hacking emails is a crime; lying on your security clearance application is a crime; meeting with foreign dignitaries to undermine American elections is a crime.

Hacking emails is a crime? Who did that? Is deleting 33K emails after receiving a subpoena a crime?

Lying on a security clearance is a crime? Who did that?

Meeting with foreign dignitaries to undermine American elections is a crime? who did that? I know that the DNC did but who are you referring to? There is no statute that addresses "undermining" an American election...what do you consider "undermining".

The only crime here is that Hillary exposed classified material and deleted evidence.

Keep digging please, keep digging. dig and dig until you get to the root cause of the entire story. The root cause is the Clintons
By Phaedrus
1.. Is hacking a crime?
http://thelawdictionary.org/article/cri ... l-hacking/

All of our intelligence agencies say the Russians did it, but what is of interest is whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign to systematically release stolen information.

2. The Clinton emails. I have said many times here that Clinton should be invetigated and wondered why Trump hasn't moved forward. You have responded to that so I don't know why you are bringing it up as a defence of the President.

3. Kushner lied on his security clearance application.

4. Undermining the election with information of value is no different than foreigners donating money to an election. Illegal. What makes it additionally criminal is if there are quid pro quo considerations. What I consider undermining is a coordinated attempt to tilt the scale for one candidate. That is one of the things the inquiry will look at given the Trump family ties to Russian business interests.

Patience. If there is nothing there, then it will come to nothing. However, if there is something there, we should all be concerned as Americans. I have no problem with Trump and Clinton being in jail if that is where they belong.
JuneCarter liked this
By Stinky Pete
You can also find posts from me saying Hillary should have been charged with something. But she's not one of the incompetent buffoons currently running the country, so I'm not talking about her (or Ted Kennedy, who is dead and whose incident occurred when I was five)
JuneCarter liked this
By JW
Phaedrus wrote:3. Kushner lied on his security clearance application.

Did he when was this??????
By JuneCarter
Lied by omission... several times.

He's gonna end up occupying the same cell as his daddy if he continues to lie.
By JW
JuneCarter wrote:Lied by omission... several times.

He's gonna end up occupying the same cell as his daddy if he continues to lie.

If he did something worthy of losing his clearance why does he still have it. If I did something worthy of losing my clearance I wouldn't have it. The same rules apply so what he did must not have been sufficient enough to have it taken away.
By JuneCarter
From what I understand, trump has the final say. Even if told by doj that his clearance should be rejected he can still approve him. And crow is right. He can pardon him. Even for lying to congress. :evil: