By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:So you think the US doesn't meddle in other countries elections? Or is it Russia is better at it than the US?

We drop bombs on other countries. Are you okay with Russia dropping bombs on us?

They know better than that. I don't think you realize there are intelligent people elsewhere in the world.
By Phaedrus
Trump thanked Caputo for his "powerful" denial of Russian collusion. This is what Caputo said:
“No one ever breathed the word ‘Russia’ to me,” Caputo said in the interview, which aired Friday. “We were so busy just trying to keep up with the sun rising and setting on that campaign that I can’t imagine anyone had the time, nor the wherewithal to go out there and even do something like this.”

Maybe he didn't hear that all the attendees at the meeting they have no time for have admitted to it.
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:So you think the US doesn't meddle in other countries elections? Or is it Russia is better at it than the US?

We drop bombs on other countries. Are you okay with Russia dropping bombs on us?

They know better than that. I don't think you realize there are intelligent people elsewhere in the world.

So why don't they know better than to meddle in our affairs? The answer is that our country is full of people like yourself who welcome their interference, including our President.
By JW
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:

So why don't they know better than to meddle in our affairs? The answer is that our country is full of people like yourself who welcome their interference, including our President.

I think they feel emboldened because they were let to run free for the past 8 years. So why not keep on keeping on?
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:

So why don't they know better than to meddle in our affairs?

For the same reason the US thinks they can meddle in other countries. You talk like it's fine for us but no one else. When did you develop your the holier- than-thou attitude?
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:Trump thanked Caputo for his "powerful" denial of Russian collusion. This is what Caputo said:
“No one ever breathed the word ‘Russia’ to me,” Caputo said in the interview, which aired Friday. “We were so busy just trying to keep up with the sun rising and setting on that campaign that I can’t imagine anyone had the time, nor the wherewithal to go out there and even do something like this.”

Caputo said in his opinion the Russia scandal comes down to two words: "collusion delusion."
By Ryan
Is it illegal for anybody to meet with foreign dignitaries during an election or just Trump family members and republicans?
What statute was violated? What crime was committed?

It's a "nothing burger". This is a leftist which hunt. But please continue on as it's bringing us closer and closer to a Clinton indictment. It's also and keeping the left from focusing on why they lost election and from taking corrective action, ensuring they lose the next election too.
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:
Caputo said in his opinion the Russia scandal comes down to two words: "collusion delusion."

Well then, it must be true. :roll:

Ryan wrote:Is it illegal for anybody to meet with foreign dignitaries during an election or just Trump family members and republicans?
What statute was violated? What crime was committed?

Hacking emails is a crime; lying on your security clearance application is a crime; meeting with foreign dignitaries to undermine American elections is a crime.

JW wrote:
I think they feel emboldened because they were let to run free for the past 8 years. So why not keep on keeping on?

Ask the Trumps.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:

Well then, it must be true. :roll:

When did you develop your holier- than-thou attitude?