We will make them give us light'
Now there's no more oak oppression
For they passed a noble law
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet,
Axe,
And saw

By Ryan
Now lets talk about the DNC and Ukraine. Then lets talk about the Clinton foundation. Then we can circle back to Hillary's emails, which is where we started. After all there would be no secrets to share if Hillary didn't expose our national secrets (and DNC communications, oh and don't forget the 33K wedding and yoga emails) to the internet by saving HIGHLY CLASSIFIED state department emails on a private server with no encryption or protection and located in a bathroom of some independent uncleared contractor's office.

So yeah, lets keep digging until we get to the "bottom of this". The bottom is appropriately Hillary, Bill and the Clinton Foundation. The bottom, as far down and as low as anyone could ever imagine. Like under the belly of a snake.

Look a Russian squirrel. :D
By Crowbird23
Hillary is not president your buffoon has that job.At least he was working hard today watching the LPGA. I thought he had no time to bother with golf. Mentally unstable Sad!
By Phaedrus
JW wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:That is obvious given the quotes, but he is just providing additional detail for Trump's story. There is no evidence for any of it and saying you are willing to testify, is not the same as testifying.

What would he testify? That he was in the meeting, or that they had the goods? If the latter, why weren't the goods transferred and released by the Trump campaign?

No, this is all just a red-herring to try and focus attention onto the DNC and away from the admitted FACT that Trump was willing to collude with a foreign power.

So if she had no evidence, why was she there what was the purpose?
By the way the term nothing burger or nothingburber has been around since 1953. Which alludes to something that looks juicy but when you bite into it there is nothing there and you want to bring up deflection.. :shock: :? :lol:
This is nothing but to deflect the new administration from the business at hand and who is responsible? Who would benefit from the disruption?

Why she was there remains to be discovered, but the Trump explanation was that it was a ruse to gain access. We don't know what was really discussed, but Kushner left in a hurry.

I think you are missing the bigger picture of Russian meddling in many countries elections. It seems to be a pattern of supporting an alt-right agenda in the US, France, Poland, Ukraine, Austria. You have Trump showing no concern whatsoever, in fact encouraging it during the campaign. You have a campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, who worked for the Russians and previous Ukranian government and two top advisors working in the White House with ties to the alt-right movement.

Politically, of course the Democrats gain from the "disruption", but that doesn't make it only a disruption. You are being very dismissive of a very important international problem.
By eriknben10
So you think the US doesn't meddle in other countries elections? Or is it Russia is better at it than the US?
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:So you think the US doesn't meddle in other countries elections? Or is it Russia is better at it than the US?

We drop bombs on other countries. Are you okay with Russia dropping bombs on us?

I don't know if anyone ever suggested this to you, but two wrongs do not make a right. In this case, Russian interests are antithetical to our own.
By JuneCarter
It's really a question of loyalty. I don't care what other countries do. I'm American. I care about American interests.

President Twitwit attacks Americans on an almost daily basis. But never Russia, never Putin. I'm starting to think that tape exists.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:I think it's less that Russia did it, and more that the trump team worked with them .

I guess when I see proof that they worked for a common goal, I'll believe it. Until then it is just an imaginative story made up by the opposition.