By astontibs
Sorry, but I am laughing too hard to comment. Wait until you guys find out about the blockbuster land deal where Trump sells US land to the Russians.
By eriknben10
I agree Alan. It's almost like the jealous 2nd graders trying to get back at you for winning. Either that or they think the intelligence agency was sleeping during the election. Speaking of Russia, did you see that bear they shot that weighed 2000 lbs. Thing was a Goliath!
By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:How do you know he broke no laws? Please explain what the applicable laws are and how you know he didn't break any?

He did not engage in espionage or treason at best he may of broke a law about campaign finances.
Kind of interesting that Veselnitskaya was hanging out with Obama officials just days after the meeting.
By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:How could you possibly know that?

We are not at war with Russia. To be found guilty of treason we would have to be at war with Russia.
Last edited by JW on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Phaedrus
astontibs wrote:Sorry, but I am laughing too hard to comment. Wait until you guys find out about the blockbuster land deal where Trump sells US land to the Russians.

So I guess you thought the idea of having a joint cyber security force with the Russians was brilliant? Too funny.