By Phaedrus
So, the idiot Trump jr is told that Russia, an enemy state under sanctions, wants to work with him to screw Clinton over. Does he call the FBI? No, he meets with them...because he's an idiot.

Now he's compromised and has to keep changing his story as the drip, drip, drip of conflicting information comes out. Putin's got him by the nuts and is starting to squeeze.
By Stinky Pete
So, Donny Jr. has several different versions of his story. The funniest version is that he accepted a meeting set up by a Miss Universe contact, with a person whose name he didn't know, on a topic which he wasn't aware of. He invited Kushner and someone else (Manaford?) and they agreed to attend the meeting, without being told the person's name or the topic. This was during the height of the campaign. Then, the topic of the meeting turned out to be adoption of Russian children. In the middle of a heated campaign.

This is like in the second grade. I wrote "Nancy Strauss is a jerk" with chalk on the sidewalk in front of my school. Everyone saw me do it. When called into the principal, I said I didn't do it. She asked who did it. I said "My friend did it." She asked the friend's name. I said I didn't know his name. Seriously, Trump and his idiot family and friends are just like elementary schoolers.
By Phaedrus
Yes Manafort, campaign chairman who sat in the meeting texting someone...nearby, a floor above?

CNN showed a clip of Trump Sr at a rally two days before the meeting promising he would maybe have some really interesting things to say about Clinton's dealings in a few days. Of course, he knew nothing about the meeting. :roll: