By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:And he set the stage years ago by groping women, and stuff like that. Wow he really thought ahead!

Where was your indignation when Clinton was in office? Then you wanted to put him back in the WH to get more oral sex from an inicent young lady. Then you wanted Hillery who berated and blamed everything on that young niaeve womenand destroyed her future. Because she couldn't even control her own husband . But she was supposed to rule the free world. What a joke you libs have become, you just don't get it you live in your private little shells, your safe places.
By Stinky Pete
JW wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:And he set the stage years ago by groping women, and stuff like that. Wow he really thought ahead!

Where was your indignation when Clinton was in office? Then you wanted to put him back in the WH to get more oral sex from an inicent young lady.

JW, I love a good discussion, but don't make stuff up. You have no idea. You're just plain old making things up
By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:
JW wrote:

Where was your indignation when Clinton was in office? Then you wanted to put him back in the WH to get more oral sex from an inicent young lady.

JW, I love a good discussion, but don't make stuff up. You have no idea. You're just plain old making things up

Really, if it was up to you Bill would-be back in the same room where he sexually abused that young women and you would be just fine with it. What would that teach your boys.
By Stinky Pete
Again, you're making things up. If you want to criticize me, find something real. It's not that hard. I'm an easy target.
By Phaedrus
Stinky Pete,
It's like I said before, they don't actually read the words, just assume you believe xyz.