By Stinky Pete
According to the fourth grader in-chief, North Korea is showing "very, very bad behavior", and he is thinking about "severe things". Not just things. Severe things. So, yeah...
By Crowbird23
You should have no fear. Trump has a vast knowledge of the Korean Peninsula according to unnamed sources has watched every "Mash".episode. Is "Klinger" still alive? He might send him and Rodman.
By JW
I know you like everything to be absolutely, the correct right? The exact t quote was North Korea is acting very, very dangerously. He also said he has some pretty severe things they are thinking about.
Libs worst fear is a successful Trump presidency.
By Stinky Pete
Earlier in the news conference, he said he is calling on all nations to "publicly demonstrate to North Korea that there are consequences for their very, very bad behavior"
By Boro Friend
It was the previous elegant in chief that allowed things to get this out of hand. Now that we're in clean up mode it will be the consequences that will matter at the end of the day.
Last edited by Boro Friend on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norton liked this
By norton
Again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Never in the history of man has a powerful central government been the friend of the common man." A fact Leftists ignore. =
By Stinky Pete
norton wrote:Again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Never in the history of man has a powerful central government been the friend of the common man." A fact Leftists ignore. =

Yes, like that great Liberal Abraham Lincoln, who famously said in a 1860 speech, "Secede from the union? I think not, even if it costs half a million lives. And (grabbing himself) I got your states' rights right here."
JuneCarter liked this