By Stinky Pete
lol. You're correct. I voted for Dole in the primary, and Perot in the general election.

I can't swear to this, but I think I voted for Bush Sr in 1992. I loved the term "voodoo economics", and I remember liking his handling of the first gulf war. I thought of him as intelligent and well spoken.
By JuneCarter
JW wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:And he set the stage years ago by groping women, and stuff like that. Wow he really thought ahead!

Where was your indignation when Clinton was in office? Then you wanted to put him back in the WH to get more oral sex from an inicent young lady. Then you wanted Hillery who berated and blamed everything on that young niaeve womenand destroyed her future. Because she couldn't even control her own husband . But she was supposed to rule the free world. What a joke you libs have become, you just don't get it you live in your private little shells, your safe places.

JW, she was 22 and kept a dress with a stain on it in case she needed evidence. The whole Altoid and cigar thing? Innocent my arse.

The innocent ones were the very underage girls they would recruit from " modeling agencies" in New York and take advantage on the private plane dubbed "the Lolita express". Frequent fliers were pig Bill and pig Donald. But those two escaped prosecution...but their buddy Epstein that owned the plane took the fall. A vote for Clinton or Trump are the same as far as disgusting pigs go.
Last edited by JuneCarter on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Phaedrus
Stinky Pete wrote:lol. You're correct. I voted for Dole in the primary, and Perot in the general election.

I can't swear to this, but I think I voted for Bush Sr in 1992. I loved the term "voodoo economics", and I remember liking his handling of the first gulf war. I thought of him as intelligent and well spoken.

Agreed. And he knew how to tell time. That one broke him.
By Phaedrus
JuneCarter wrote:
JW, she was 22 and kept a dress with a stain on it in case she needed evidence.

At first the dress was a rumor perpetrated by Linda Tripp, I believe.

I remember talking to an elderly lady and saying I didn't believe the dress existed and she said, "Of course it does." I asked why she thought that. She said, "That's what young girls do!" It wasn't evidence. It was sentimental.

The lips of wisdom.
By norton
Democracy in America. de Tocqueville’s observations:

“The Americans combine the notions of Christianity and of liberty so intimately in their minds, that it is impossible to make them conceive the one without the other.”

“In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united and that they reigned in common over the same country.”

“I sought for the key to the greatness and genius of America in her harbors…; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power.”
“America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.”
The handwriting on the wall today