By Stinky Pete
for the Republicans in Congress. Yet again, they advertised a date, and had to move it because they couldn't meet it. At what point do you learn? Seriously, after the House debacle wouldn't you make sure you had the votes before you go off guns-a-blazing?
By AFC
Kind of like your democrats and their puppet masters in the media with their guns-a-blazing predicting win after win in the special elections. After each loss they poured more money into the next one, made more noise, and had their arses handed to them anyway.

Repubs won all the special elections, Trump and others are exposing the BS media folks at CNN & MSNBC, worm is beginning to turn on the Russia garbage as we're finding out the only obstruction was done by the Obama DOJ, the only election found to have been "hacked" was the DNC Primary, and their even admitting that there's no collusion between Trump & Russia.

Yup. Embarrassing times for repubs. You do realize, with a much bigger majority in both the House and Senate, it took 14 months to get Obama Care through? 14 months and they managed to destroy health care in our country.
Great Job!
By Stinky Pete
The Democratic Party is a disaster, and healthcare needs fixing. Neither of those points are really related to mine.

If I repeatedly set dates, advertised them to the whole country, and then didn't meet them, I'd lose my job.
By AFC
Rasmussen's got him at 46%. Guess it's all in who you want to believe. Since most of your trusted sources were so wrong about last Nov.'s general, and the recent elections, I'll go with Rasmussen.

Oh, and your prediction about how the nomination of Trump would rip apart the republican party seems kind of hilarious now, doesn't it?
I mean, in light of the fact that dems are beginning to turn on each other.
By AFC
Stinky Pete wrote:The Democratic Party is a disaster, and healthcare needs fixing. Neither of those points are really related to mine.

If I repeatedly set dates, advertised them to the whole country, and then didn't meet them, I'd lose my job.

It would take a liberal to miss how it's related.
By Phaedrus
AFC wrote:Kind of like your democrats and their puppet masters in the media with their guns-a-blazing predicting win after win in the special elections. After each loss they poured more money into the next one, made more noise, and had their arses handed to them anyway.

Repubs won all the special elections, Trump and others are exposing the BS media folks at CNN & MSNBC, worm is beginning to turn on the Russia garbage as we're finding out the only obstruction was done by the Obama DOJ, the only election found to have been "hacked" was the DNC Primary, and their even admitting that there's no collusion between Trump & Russia.

Yup. Embarrassing times for repubs. You do realize, with a much bigger majority in both the House and Senate, it took 14 months to get Obama Care through? 14 months and they managed to destroy health care in our country.
Great Job!

The score is 4-1, not 5-0 as Trump says, but please show me all these predictions.

As for Obamacare, yes it took 10 months from the time Obama took office, starting from scratch, but the Republicans have had 7 years to come up with a plan.
By Stinky Pete
AFC wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:The Democratic Party is a disaster, and healthcare needs fixing. Neither of those points are really related to mine.

It would take a liberal to miss how it's related.

Maybe it just takes a rational person of average intelligence to see they're not related.
By Stinky Pete
Again, my point isn't how long it takes to come up with a plan. Just stop setting ridiculous dates and then not meeting them. You look like idiots every time.