By Ryan
Stinky Pete wrote:
AFC wrote:What I consider good news is that Trump was elected over an "unbeatable" democrat

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You're making up your own history! Have you been talking to Norty? The Democratic party was trying to find other options. They were so terrified that they tried to convince Uncle Joe to run. A Fox news poll before Trump won the nomination had 6 (six) of the Republican candidates beating Hillary head-to-head. She was far from unbeatable. Everybody was going to beat her. You're making up quite a story here. This is how history gets all screwed up and we end up with bogus stories about Liberty Bells, Betsy Ross, and all the founders being Christian, and in favor of limited government.

Wait, now you are going to try to say you knew she wasn't going to win? are you serious? Talk about reinventing history...maybe this will refresh your memory, it must have been overwhelmed by the trauma..
By Stinky Pete
Ryan wrote:Wait, now you are going to try to say you knew she wasn't going to win? are you serious?

You always take what I write, and make it say whatever you want. I didn't say anything about me (Kasich was my guy). I said Fox News polls and the Democratic party. There was nothing in my post about me.
By Phaedrus
Ryan wrote:
No President was ever cooler, was ever more intelligent, was ever more handsome, funny, tall, thin, well mannered, cultured, etc.....

So true. The only thing more true is to say that Trump is a lying, conniving, womanizing, corrupt POS.