By Ryan
Stinky Pete wrote:
AFC wrote:What I consider good news is that Trump was elected over an "unbeatable" democrat

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You're making up your own history! Have you been talking to Norty? The Democratic party was trying to find other options. They were so terrified that they tried to convince Uncle Joe to run. A Fox news poll before Trump won the nomination had 6 (six) of the Republican candidates beating Hillary head-to-head. She was far from unbeatable. Everybody was going to beat her. You're making up quite a story here. This is how history gets all screwed up and we end up with bogus stories about Liberty Bells, Betsy Ross, and all the founders being Christian, and in favor of limited government.

Wait, now you are going to try to say you knew she wasn't going to win? are you serious? Talk about reinventing history...maybe this will refresh your memory, it must have been overwhelmed by the trauma..
By Stinky Pete
Ryan wrote:Wait, now you are going to try to say you knew she wasn't going to win? are you serious?

You always take what I write, and make it say whatever you want. I didn't say anything about me (Kasich was my guy). I said Fox News polls and the Democratic party. There was nothing in my post about me.
By Phaedrus
Ryan wrote:
No President was ever cooler, was ever more intelligent, was ever more handsome, funny, tall, thin, well mannered, cultured, etc.....

So true. The only thing more true is to say that Trump is a lying, conniving, womanizing, corrupt POS.
By Phaedrus
President Donald Trump's approval rating just dipped to a new low in the latest Rasmussen poll, the survey that is often most favorable to Trump.

Rasmussen found Monday that just 39% of likely US voters approve of the job Trump is doing, while 61% disapprove of the president.

It was the first time Trump dipped below 40% in the Rasmussen presidential tracking poll.

As recently as mid-June, Rasmussen had Trump's approval rating at 50% — far beyond where other polls found Trump's approval rating to be.

At the time, Trump tweeted, "The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!"

Rasmussen interviewed 1,500 likely voters over a three-day period, with a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.

Ryan wrote:
AFC wrote:Rasmussen's got him at 46%. Guess it's all in who you want to believe. Since most of your trusted sources were so wrong about last Nov.'s general, and the recent elections, I'll go with Rasmussen.

Oh, and your prediction about how the nomination of Trump would rip apart the republican party seems kind of hilarious now, doesn't it?
I mean, in light of the fact that dems are beginning to turn on each other.

AFC, I love your argument here. You are really sticking it in their faces. The anti-trump vitriol is insane.

Just a point of order about the MSM, you said "your trusted sources were so wrong". That really glosses over the reality of what happened in 2016 election. They were not just "wrong", they actually lied! They attempted to deceive and manipulate the electorate with propaganda and mis-information. Then they ran with misinformation about the polling against Trump. You can't tell me they were simply "wrong". During the entire run up to the election I followed the LA Times poll from a guy on youtube named Bill Sill. They had Trump ahead most of the time. The media wrote that poll off as outlying. The MSM polling was an orchestrated attack from the left, that failed. They underestimated the conviction of Trump's supporters. they also did their best to hide the crowds from the public.

Now they run around proclaiming how it's sacrilege to manipulate our most sacred election process? It was the Dems that colluded with a 3rd party to manipulate the election...that 3rd party was the MSM, the left's propaganda apparatus.
By norton
A Portland man accused of brutally attacking a 65-year-old woman has a history of arrests, at least 20 deportations and was released by local authorities in defiance of a federal immigration hold.
Hero of the American Left . :|
By Phaedrus
President Donald Trump's approval rating just dipped to a new low in the latest Rasmussen poll, the survey that is often most favorable to Trump.

Rasmussen found Monday that just 39% of likely US voters approve of the job Trump is doing, while 61% disapprove of the president.

It was the first time Trump dipped below 40% in the Rasmussen presidential tracking poll.

As recently as mid-June, Rasmussen had Trump's approval rating at 50% — far beyond where other polls found Trump's approval rating to be.

At the time, Trump tweeted, "The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!"

Rasmussen interviewed 1,500 likely voters over a three-day period, with a margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.

Ryan wrote:
AFC wrote:Rasmussen's got him at 46%. Guess it's all in who you want to believe. Since most of your trusted sources were so wrong about last Nov.'s general, and the recent elections, I'll go with Rasmussen.

Oh, and your prediction about how the nomination of Trump would rip apart the republican party seems kind of hilarious now, doesn't it?

AFC, I love your argument here. You are really sticking it in their faces. The anti-trump vitriol is insane.

Just a point of order about the MSM, you said "your trusted sources were so wrong". That really glosses over the reality of what happened in 2016 election. They were not just "wrong", they actually lied! They attempted to deceive and manipulate the electorate with propaganda and mis-information. Then they ran with misinformation about the polling against Trump. You can't tell me they were simply "wrong". During the entire run up to the election I followed the LA Times poll from a guy on youtube named Bill Sill. They had Trump ahead most of the time. The media wrote that poll off as outlying. The MSM polling was an orchestrated attack from the left, that failed. They underestimated the conviction of Trump's supporters. they also did their best to hide the crowds from the public.

Now they run around proclaiming how it's sacrilege to manipulate our most sacred election process? It was the Dems that colluded with a 3rd party to manipulate the election...that 3rd party was the MSM, the left's propaganda apparatus.
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:President Donald Trump's approval rating just dipped to a new low in the latest Rasmussen poll, the survey that is often most favorable to Trump.

Ryan wrote:

Is there a point you are trying to make? Who gives a rats ass about how people respond to a telephone poll. What matters is how they respond in the voting booth.