By Phaedrus
Easier to figure out which ones he has not broken. I think he honors his parents and hasn't killed anyone. Maybe he puts the Christian God first -- at least in theory.

You're on a roll JuneCarter.
By Stinky Pete
Of all the things I can't stand about Babyman, the least of them is his lack of faith/belief/religion/whatever the correct term is. I don't think it has anything to do with being a successful president. But don't pretend because you just look like a fool
By norton
Folks, This is part and parcel of the wonderful "new world" that the Godless Leftists envision.
-
Note: An Army spokesman clarifies the transgender policy is being implemented by the Department of Defense. The Army spokesman also says they are not the only service branch implementing the broader policy.

The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant.
Yes, good readers. Within the ranks of the greatest fighting force known to mankind – the baby’s daddy could also be the baby’s momma.
=========================================
Sodom and Gomorrah had little to compare.
By Phaedrus
Stinky Pete wrote:Of all the things I can't stand about Babyman, the least of them is his lack of faith/belief/religion/whatever the correct term is. I don't think it has anything to do with being a successful president. But don't pretend because you just look like a fool

Polls show that the the worst possible ism you can be if running for President is Atheism. You have to at least genuflect to some kind of god.
By norton
Some here may have heard the analogy of slowing boiling a crab or lobster in water by slowly increasing the temp rather than simply throwing it into hot water. The crab does not realize the temp increase till too late.
That is actually how this nation has been undermined by the Anti-God Left in the past 60 or more years . The entertainment industry was a key weapon or player against the values and virtues that made and kept this nation the haven for millions .
----------------------
For God we trust was more than a simple slogan on a coin but for millions the standard of life. Not saying all the population was composed of Bible Believing Christians but the Ethic was woven through out our culture. Right and Wrong, truth and falsehood were based on the tenants and ethic of the Scripture.
--This IS the reason the Left so pursues the destruction of Biblical concepts and teachings , which is the WHY our nation is being destroyed by within and without.
By Stinky Pete
"In God We Trust" wasn't on money until like the mid 19th century. This is about the same time that the "Christian principles" story was cooked up.

Just like the Betsy Ross story, all these things were made up a century or more after the fact. In the mid 1700s, the height of The Age Of Reason, Deism reigned with the wealthy and educated. They were mocking Christianity. I'm not saying that's good, but that's the way it was.