Nothing past 10 weeks. Some women might not even realize they're pregnant yet.

Also I'd like to upgrade military spending to give veterans the same full insurance plans congress and senators receive. No

Either that or drop the politicians' health insurance to the VA. I bet it'll get fixed . Yes

Increase in military and intelligence spending. Don't care.

Retaining the strict immigration vetting. Everyone stay where you are.

Compromise on some of the EPA regulations. No. Companies will poison us all and ruin the planet

Remove standardized testing No

If you're not here legally i'd do a brief amnesty period and if you don't register then you gots to go. Non negotiable. Yes

And no 15 dollar minimum wage. Learn a trade people! Yes! $15 worst idea ever.
Stinky Pete wrote:Nothing past 10 weeks. Some women might not even realize they're pregnant yet.

How do you not? You had sex a day after your last period. It's 5 weeks later and nothing. There's your sign. An EPT is available for purchase 24/7.
JuneCarter wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:I always say Merry Christmas.

I was just messing with you. A "leftist" joke.

I know you know, but posted for those who would believe it is true of me. As I've complained many times, people assume certain things about me regardless of what I have actually posted...............hmmm, nevermind. :lol:
My periods were irregular. Missing one wouldn't have been a sign.

JuneCarter wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:Nothing past 10 weeks. Some women might not even realize they're pregnant yet.

How do you not? You had sex a day after your last period. It's 5 weeks later and nothing. There's your sign. An EPT is available for purchase 24/7.