By Stinky Pete
After news that President Donald Trump reportedly shared highly classified information with Russian officials during an Oval Office visit last week, White House staffers were reportedly having a difficult time dealing with the repercussions.

Citing a senior Trump aide who spoke on the condition of anonymity, The Daily Beast reports that communications staff and senior White House officials were "hiding in offices," as a line of reporters were camped in the hallways, waiting for an official statement on the matter.

Trump administration staffers were said to be in meetings late Monday amid the fallout, CNN reported.

"Do not ask me about how this looks, we all know how this looks," the senior aide said to The Daily Beast.

According to several reporters, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster said before a press briefing, "This is the last place in the world I want to be."
By Stinky Pete
White House aides and senior staffers admit that former FBI Director James Comey’s revelations on Tuesday are probably going to be the hull breach that sinks Donald Trump’s presidency.

“I don’t see how Trump isn’t completely f*cked,” said one senior official to The Daily Beast on Tuesday, referring to Comey’s announcement that he has kept notes of his conversations with Pres. Trump regarding requests Trump made asking Comey to back off on the investigation of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

“The former FBI director—who President Donald Trump fired and then later threatened on Twitter last week—reportedly kept notes of their conversations, and some of those details are now making their way into public view. According to one of those memos, first reported by The New York Times on Tuesday, the president urged Comey to drop the FBI’s investigation into Trump’s former national security adviser,” wrote the Beast’s Lachlan Makay, Asawin Suebsaeng and Jana Winter.

“The obstruction of justice articles of impeachment counts are stacking up, it seems,” said one FBI agent to the Daily Beast. The agent said that firing Director Comey was a “big gamble” on Trump’s part. “You’ve got to kill him, metaphorically. You can’t just wound him.”

The White House is reportedly in an anarchic state of crisis, with Trump sulking in the residence — becoming “increasingly isolated and agitated” and turning on some of his closest advisers — while his staff struggle to contain the damage, all the while living in dread of what their boss may say next on Twitter.

The Daily Beast spoke with nine current and former Trump administration and law enforcement officials for the story, which paints a funereal picture of life in the beleaguered White House.

“I feel like running down the hallway with a fire extinguisher,” said one White House adviser who asked not to be named.
By Phaedrus
Why was no one else offered two scoops? Babyman has to dominate every little detail.

You think reporting on the two scoops is petty, but what of the man who needs to act this way. How petty is he?
By JW
Phaedrus wrote:Why was no one else offered two scoops? Babyman has to dominate every little detail.

You think reporting on the two scoops is petty, but what of the man who needs to act this way. How petty is he?

About as petty as this post. :lol:
By JW
Phaedrus wrote:Be honest. Is this how you behave with guests or friends? Sometimes the little things do give us clues.

Thanksgiving dinner I take both wings and the hell with anyone else. You snooze you lose. 8)