By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:
Ryan wrote:Wow, this is pathetic. The pusification of America on full display. You think America needs a Camry. Personally I think Hillary is more of a SAAB.
I wonder what our enemies think of a president that arrives on the scene in a Camry vs a Jeep. Jeep is a utility vehicle, it gets things done. Government's purpose should not be to ride in luxury. Your analogy is perfect. 62 million Americans were sick of their panzy ass Camry that the wife made them buy. It was and is time for an American classic work horse. Quit your whining, go sit in the corner for a bit while the adults are busy retrieving America from the brink of disaster.

This is incredibly misogynist. What happened to make you have so much disrespect for women?

Oh pardon me, how thoughtless of me to have offended you...
Who gives a crap what you think about my language and how you perceive my comments. The days of shaming people into the preferred language of the left are over honey. The anti Marxists in the bunch (females included) have no problem understanding my sentiments. They all know what a --censor-- is. and Jeeps are made in America jackass.

Russia? really, we have to go there? I have no desire to be assaulted by leftists rants and talking points as you people go off on another anti-Trump feeding frenzy like tossing a cracker into a pond full of carp.

I could not be more happy with my vote and the catastrophic political loss and following hysteria (misogyny intended) it created for leftists. I have to say, I am quite amazed that it is May, and you still are not over it, nor have you learned your political lesson. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Every comment I make on here is specifically intended to pour salt in your political wounds. You entertain me like monkeys in the zoo.

Please feel free to throw poop.
By Phaedrus
Oh, you didn't offend me, honey. I'm just always interested in trying to improve you. Your hatred of all that is not you just drips off the screen until my keyboard gets all gooey.

And just to put a stronger point on it. it's not your language, it's the hatred that language represents and the damage that is done by people like you to others who are not like you. Actual, real, damage. That 's what hatred does. You may think it's all a big joke, but, like Trump, you are just filling the world with more hate.

I'm sure you blame others for making you feel this way. But it's just you, sweetie.
By Stinky Pete
Ryan wrote: Jeeps are made in America jackass.

You shouldn't call people names when you don't know what you're talking about. Camrys are every bit as American as Jeeps. Camrys are made in America and have a high percentage of domestic parts. Actually, the Camry is more American made , percentage-wise, than the Wrangler.

Fiat owns jeep, so both jeep and Toyota are foreign.
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Wed May 10, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Phaedrus
Fiat is a good fit for Jeep.

Q: What is the difference between a Fiat and a Jehovah's Witness?

A: You can close the door on a Witness.

- courtesy of the Tappet brothers
By Ryan
Stinky Pete wrote:
Ryan wrote: Jeeps are made in America jackass.

You shouldn't call people names when you don't know what you're talking about. Camrys are every bit as American as Jeeps. Camrys are made in America and have a high percentage of domestic parts. Actually, the Camry is more American made , percentage-wise, than the Wrangler.

Fiat owns jeep, so both jeep and Toyota are foreign.

Wrangler and Cherokee are made in Toledo , Grand Cherokee is made in Michigan. And I never said Camry was made in Japan, just that Jeeps we're American. Of course in today's world, who owns what is splitting hairs. Being manufactured here is enough. I think the fact the Jeep is a symbol of the American automobile history is quite clear enough for this meaningless argument...but feel free to create your own warped interpretation of reality.
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:Oh, you didn't offend me, honey. I'm just always interested in trying to improve you. Your hatred of all that is not you just drips off the screen until my keyboard gets all gooey.

And just to put a stronger point on it. it's not your language, it's the hatred that language represents and the damage that is done by people like you to others who are not like you. Actual, real, damage. That 's what hatred does. You may think it's all a big joke, but, like Trump, you are just filling the world with more hate.

I'm sure you blame others for making you feel this way. But it's just you, sweetie.

Give it a break will you? Can't you just take it and shut up when you get a beatdown. There is always some sort of intellectual retort or self aggrandizing justification for you spewing your "wisdom" for public consumption.

Like I said, we're done with your shaming and Obama-era Marxist propaganda. Nobody is being harmed by me telling you off. I have love for all who are subjected to your anti-american leftist logic and pompous intellectual disposition. I am speaking for the millions who disagree with your pretzel logic and am attempting to expunge your rhetoric from the public discussion. You are a bully and that is what bullies deserve.

Suck it up princess! I'm out on this topic, my life is too important for meaningless arguments with the likes people like you.
By Ryan
Stinky Pete wrote:There's no interpretation. Jeep is owned by a company outside the US. It's not an American company. Its the same as Toyota, Subaru, etc.

So who said anything about who OWNS Jeep or Toyota? All I said was Jeep is an American classic workhorse. And that is still clearly valid based on the fact that it's made in America. I could have left out the word American, ownership has nothing to do with my statement that Jeep represents Trump very well. The point was the Jeep is a utility vehicle and like Trump, it gets things done. Period. I was not intending to make this about the automobile industry.

Down another leftist rabbit hole....