By Stinky Pete
This idea just came to me. So you have a nice Toyota Camry. It's nice and comfy, and attractive, and loaded. Every day of the year it's a joy to drive, except those 3 or 4 days when it snows. On those days, you get stuck on your way to work, and it's very stressful.

Swearing you'll never get stuck again, you buy a Jeep Wrangler. On those three snowy days, you get to work without a care in the world! But the other days, the jeep is loud and cold, and the soft top is noisy, and there's no A/C, and the seats aren't comfortable, and it's crude and unrefined. You hate it, except when it snows.

Donald Trump is the jeep. He was a knee jerk reaction to the snow, which was political correctness (I guess?). Now we have to drive him all the time.
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Sat May 06, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By eriknben10
It appears you didn't like your Jeep Wrangler. Or you just threw a few million owners under the bus. Interesting fact is they have the top sales of the Wrangler in July, August. Gonna be a long 8 years for you.
By treehugger
eriknben10 wrote:It appears you didn't like your Jeep Wrangler. Or you just threw a few million owners under the bus. Interesting fact is they have the top sales of the Wrangler in July, August. Gonna be a long 8 years for you.

AMEN BROTHER
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:It appears you didn't like your Jeep Wrangler. Or you just threw a few million owners under the bus. Interesting fact is they have the top sales of the Wrangler in July, August. Gonna be a long 8 years for you.

As with Trump, the Wrangler is a triumph of style over substance.
By Ryan
Wow, this is pathetic. The pusification of America on full display. You think America needs a Camry. Personally I think Hillary is more of a SAAB.
I wonder what our enemies think of a president that arrives on the scene in a Camry vs a Jeep. Jeep is a utility vehicle, it gets things done. Government's purpose should not be to ride in luxury. Your analogy is perfect. 62 million Americans were sick of their panzy ass Camry that the wife made them buy. It was and is time for an American classic work horse. Quit your whining, go sit in the corner for a bit while the adults are busy retrieving America from the brink of disaster.
By Stinky Pete
I've mentioned this before, but your reading skills are really poor.

Ryan wrote: You think America needs a Camry.

Nope, never said that.

Ryan wrote: Personally I think Hillary is more of a SAAB.

Nope, never brought up Hillary.

Ryan wrote:Your analogy is perfect.

Ok, I'll agree with that.

Ryan wrote: It was and is time for an American classic work horse.

Jeep is a foreign car. Similar to how Trump's interests lie with Russia. You were right. My analogy is perfect.
By Phaedrus
Ryan wrote:Wow, this is pathetic. The pusification of America on full display. You think America needs a Camry. Personally I think Hillary is more of a SAAB.
I wonder what our enemies think of a president that arrives on the scene in a Camry vs a Jeep. Jeep is a utility vehicle, it gets things done. Government's purpose should not be to ride in luxury. Your analogy is perfect. 62 million Americans were sick of their panzy ass Camry that the wife made them buy. It was and is time for an American classic work horse. Quit your whining, go sit in the corner for a bit while the adults are busy retrieving America from the brink of disaster.

This is incredibly misogynist. What happened to make you have so much disrespect for women?

Japanese cars became popular because they were better designed and better built than American cars. People were willing to pay more for a car that didn't break down or prematurely wear out. Foreign competition made our cars better, but Asian cars are still better, including SUVs.

Jeep is one of the worst brands, if not the worst, for reliability. Just like Trump.
By Stinky Pete
Phaedrus wrote:Jeep is one of the worst brands, if not the worst, for reliability. Just like Trump.

It's a brilliant analogy on so many levels. I'm so proud of myself.