By astontibs
Can someone explain to me why a parent would feel compelled to drive their child to the school bus stop and have them wait in the car every day until the bus comes? Bad weather I can see, but every day? I have my opinions, but I would like to hear from parents first.
By Ryan
Here's another...it might be the only time that parent has with their child every day. And their could be 100 more "justified" reasons. Why don't you go over and knock on the window and ask them....(and if you are the parent and you are reading this, when he comes over and asks, tell him to mind his own f-ing business) :lol: Sorry dude I hit you twice today....but come on, lighten up man, why you so wound up?
By eriknben10
Some parents have a hard time releasing their children and some kids can't seem to let go of the apron strings. I tossed mine in the deep end and told um to sink or swim.
By Phaedrus
When I was young I walked the 30 yards to the bus stop. Uphill both ways! I was lucky, some kids had to walk two hundred yards.
By eriknben10
We didn't have buses when I started school and I rode my bike even after we got them. Had half my paper route finished by the time my neighbors got home.
By Stinky Pete
We didn't have no schools when I was a kid. I worked at the cigar factory, which was five miles away. And we walked. Sometimes I got to wear the shoes, and sometimes my brother wore them. One time, I beat up some kid and took his shoes. There was no lung cancer back then. We just coughed up blood, and we liked it.