By Wrench97
I use to have to ride my horse to the bus stop..................most days he hung around until the bus brought me back but some days I had to walk all the way home :shock:
By astontibs
Ryan wrote:Here's another...it might be the only time that parent has with their child every day. And their could be 100 more "justified" reasons. Why don't you go over and knock on the window and ask them....(and if you are the parent and you are reading this, when he comes over and asks, tell him to mind his own f-ing business) :lol: Sorry dude I hit you twice today....but come on, lighten up man, why you so wound up?

Hey man, just observations I made today. Not being a parent, I guess I am unqualified, but this seems like an unhealthy way to shelter your child. This is high school not kindergarten. Are they going to go to their kids job interview too? I think I hear the chopper blades overhead.
By astontibs
Well if they can't handle waiting for the bus with the other kids, how are they going to handle the bus ride? You can't expect the bus driver to shelter them.

Anyway, I feel like I am going down the rabbit hole now so I will just drop it and file it away with, "Things that make you go HMMMM."
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:Some kids have special needs. You can sound tough and say they should sink or swim, but some aren't capable.

My 1st boy rode the short bus and he learned to swim after I tossed him in the deep end. Sometimes they need natural persuasion. Nothing tough about it.