By Stinky Pete
"You had someone as despicable as Hitler, who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons," Spicer said during Wednesday's press briefing.

When challenged, he said that Hitler "brought them into the Holocaust centers." Is that what we're calling them now? Holocaust Centers?
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Phaedrus
And Tillerson asked whether American taxpayers should be expected to pay for defending Ukraine.

Note to Rex: we made a defense pact with Ukraine in exchange for Ukraine giving up its nukes.

Idiot.
By eriknben10
Funny how the chess pieces are moving in the newest game among the players. The Ukraine has a long history of not getting where it wants to be.
Looks like China is keeping it's word on N. Korea sanctions and buying our coal.
By astontibs
Oh, and it was just fine when Trump was being called a fascist and compared to Hitler by the liberal media during the election. Can you spell H Y P O C R I S Y. Short memories people.

As I told Stinky yesterday as I was scaring his dog, I have been fairly silent lately but sometimes it gets to be too much.
By JuneCarter
Carter Page was a Sessions pick.

Word is that Page is trying to work an immunity deal and that there were 3 FISA warrants. 1 for the Russian bank and the other for the Russian Mob working out of Trump Tower along with Manafort.