By Boro Friend
8-''For by grace you are saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is a gift of God.
9-''Not of works, least any man should boast.''

Ephesians 2:8-9
By Stinky Pete
And remember, Islam is evil.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10
“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
By eriknben10
So Russia knew about the chemical attack a week before it happened. This could get ugly.
By Phaedrus
"U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the United States did not discuss the military strike with Russian President Vladimir Putin or political leadership in Moscow either before or after it occurred. But the U.S. military said it communicated with its Russian counterpart to minimize any chance of Russian causalities (sic), particularly any Russians operating out of the targeted air base."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/syrian-jets-of ... d=46646770

Huh?
By JW
Now you can add barrel bombs on civilians to the list of weapons that will trigger a response by the US military.
By Phaedrus
“The goal for the United States is twofold,” Spicer explained. “It’s, one, to make sure we destabilize Syria — destabilize the conflict there, reduce the threat of ISIS. But then, secondly, is create the political environment, not just within the Syrian people, but I think you can have — work with Russia in particular to make sure that they understand that Syria, backed up by Russia’s own accounting, should be held accountable for the agreements that its made with respect to its international agreements on chemical weapons alone.”

Huh?
By JuneCarter
I wish Trump would stop tweeting.

I also wish we could stop Betsy DeVos from charging us a million dollars a month for security.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:....Russia and Iran say they will respond to US attacks.

I wonder what they will say when we equip the Ukraine with the means to protect themselves?