By macdaddy
Now the world knows President Trump means business. If he kept to his word during the campaign how he felt about Syria, then it would be just like the past 7 years. The p ussies I voted for in the last administration were to oversee the chemical removal. I believe it was long faced Kerry who was to supervise that the chemical removal. Well, I guess it was more of their unwillingness to see to a proper removal. President Trump did the right thing in my book. The show of strength that this administration is not going to put up with crossing the lines!
Now for those with self-hatred towards President Trump, go on with your with your regular jibber jabber.
By eriknben10
Thing is they had multiple chemical attacks in 2014-15 after the red line was crossed in 2013 and no one ever did anything but talk. The failed attempts they made to remove the weapons are clearly evident. I'm thinking it is way past time to knock them off the bleachers!
macdaddy liked this
By macdaddy
eriknben10 wrote:Thing is they had multiple chemical attacks in 2014-15 after the red line was crossed in 2013 and no one ever did anything but talk. The failed attempts they made to remove the weapons are clearly evident. I'm thinking it is way past time to knock them off the bleachers!

I agree. And to think some assume to be a deflection from other issues are absorbed.
By eriknben10
Well you will always have the people who refuse to accept reality. The anti-Trump crowd will act the same as the anti-Obama crowd no doubt. What transpired was more than legal, it was necessary. Hopefully it takes a chunk out of Putin's stronghold in the area but it looks like they only hit Assad's planes.
By Boro Friend
So far I like pretty much like what I see policy wise .
Last edited by Boro Friend on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By eriknben10
The story is all but 1 of the 60 hit their target and the lone miss went into the ocean. Wonder what the warranty is on those? The 1 hour heads up our military gave Putin enabled him to dodge any fire headed that way.
Seems Putin is making his version of the strike less than accurate." Russia said they had "extremely low" military effectiveness with just 23 US rockets hitting their target and only destroying six planes in repair hangers." Four children are reported to be among nine civilians killed in the "targeted assault" on the air base. Six servicemen - none of them Russian - are believed to have also been killed."
By Boro Friend
I think this President is realizing that Russia is not going to be our friend. Tillerson seems to get it.
JuneCarter liked this
By norton
Interesting that with a president (small p) as we were shackled to for the past 8 years , a man who takes the bull by the horns appears overwhelming to so many esp. the Leftists. Obama was a true friend of the Islamic movement.
By eriknben10
Boro Friend wrote:I think this President is realizing that Russia is not going to be our friend. Tillerson seems to get it.

Yes indeed. Something else to note is I just heard they are looking into Russian possible involvement into the chemical attack since there were over 100 of them on that base at the time. I suspected this in another thread on here the other day, glad to see I'm not alone in that thought.