By eriknben10
Appears they only took out Assad's planes and not any Russian aircraft. I can hear the collusion stories coming out of that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Stinky Pete
JuneCarter wrote:It needed to be done. Trump did it to deflect but at least it was done.

I think I can agree, only because Obama kept drawing lines and not enforcing them. Still it's unconstitutional as far as I can tell, so impeach him.
By eriknben10
JuneCarter wrote:It needed to be done. Trump did it to deflect but at least it was done.

I'm counting on you to keep us abreast of the conspiracy theories of collusion. Since you seem to know more than the FBI, CIA and all the other intelligent agencies put together.
By JuneCarter
You have me confused with Trump.

If we hadn't given Russia the heads up it would have been a direct act of aggression toward them. Tim Kaine (sp) needs to quit complaining. Trump took the exact same action Hillary laid out yesterday.
By eriknben10
JuneCarter wrote:You have me confused with Trump.

If we hadn't given Russia the heads up it would have been a direct act of aggression toward them. Tim Kaine (sp) needs to quit complaining. Trump took the exact same action Hillary laid out yesterday.

You are the one parroting the collusion theory on here.
Trump let his generals inform him of what needed done and gave them the go ahead.
Now Clinton laid out this plan? I'm ROTF over here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By JuneCarter
Straight from Fox News:

Hillary Clinton, the former secretary of state, gave a wide-ranging interview in New York Thursday where she called on the U.S. to carry out airstrikes on Syrian airfields in order to prevent more chemical attacks on its citizens.

"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them,” Clinton made the comment during an interview with New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof at a women's summit.

Clinton said that she favored a more aggressive action against Assad, adding that not taking a tough stance on the Syrian president was one of her worst policy mistakes during her time as secretary of state under President Obama.

Her comments came in her first interview since losing the presidential election to Trump and hours before the U.S. launched a barrage of cruise missiles targeting a Syrian airfield in response to the deadly gas attack.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.