By eriknben10
Good to see she agrees with the Generals recommendations and Trump's actions. I'm also glad she wasn't in the line of fire like you know that time she claimed she was.

“I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”
By eriknben10
JW wrote:I wonder how much of these chemical weapons came from Iraq.

Good question JW. Anyone that thinks they don't have them lives in a CNN fantasy world.
By Phaedrus
JW wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:
JW wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:Too busy to research, but I seem to remember Republicans going after Obama for airstrikes in Libya without Congressional approval. Obama said that he could do it under NATO authority or something?

Either way, this was a waste of money. Aren't those missiles like $1.5 million each?

Well worth the message that was sent. No more crossing that red line.

You really care do you? Aren't you one of the people who just wanted to bomb the Middle East into oblivion? This isn't about gassing children for you. It's about killing Arabs. You could care less about the gas.

You know nothing about me or what I care about. So just go grab your pillow again and let the people who actually have a set of balls do what should have been done years ago. The little fat boy in North Korea has much to think about.

It really doesn't matter to me who or what you are in the real world, but as far as your presence on here goes, I stand by what I wrote. You have been a primary advocate for indiscriminate bombing of Muslims, just like your pal Trump.

When a person or country is massively dominant in weapons, its easy to have "balls" and use force.

"Discretion is the better part of valor."
By treehugger
Stinky Pete wrote:What mess do you want cleaned up? You're upset that your investments tripled in value during Obamas presidency?

If you don't know I will keep you ignorant.

Try the red line theory.