By Ryan
Maybe you hop on the boat not knowing it will go to the other side? Isn't there an island there that is on the CA side? Can't imaging they are checking passports there though....good question.

She is American. I guess she just want to make America great again. LOL. Trump did say that someone fitting this guys description would not be prioritized. Something doesn't seem right about this story. My guess is that some facts have been left out so that the author could take a crack at Trump. Can't take anything at face value these days. more fake news targeting Trump.
By Phaedrus
There will be many more stories like this. It looks like ICE is going after the low-hanging fruit, and not just prioritizing the dangerous people.
By Phaedrus
Stinky Pete wrote:FAir enough. My point in posting was the ding-dong wife voted for trump, knowing he wanted to deport illegals, and then is shocked that her husband got deported.

It's not just big laws. People always think things like condo rules, municipal zoning, etc., doesn't apply to them. The common heard phrase is always, "But we're good people. Why are you going after us?"
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:There will be many more stories like this. It looks like ICE is going after the low-hanging fruit, and not just prioritizing the dangerous people.

flag thrown. 15 yards for anti-Trump propaganda vomit!

You have no basis on which to make that statement. The low hanging (political) fruit are the ones that have criminal records. everybody agrees that they should go (except the left wing kooks). The hardest to deport (politically) are the law abiding productive (yet still) illegals like Mr. Beristain.

Low hanging fruit...again lets imply that President Trump is some evil racist right wing demagogue .... you are talking out of your rectum.
By Phaedrus
You need to get a grip. Your outrage goes from 0-60 in an instant at the slightest provocation, real or imagined.

My comment on low-hanging fruit merely meant the arresting of people who they already know are vulnerable. In this case, it is a person who walks into their office annually. That takes no effort on their behalf. That is low-hanging fruit.
By Ryan
The President's position on his priority is clear and your statement implies that he and ICE are on some mission to exterminate ALL illegal aliens, given the chance. You are talking crap again to advance your political position. Hence the flag.

outrage from 0-60? You take it so personally when I out your agenda? lol
By Phaedrus
You are one warped guy. You seethe for 13 days trying to come up with a response and even then you can only hurl your hate by putting words in my mouth.