By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:Again, where did I say anything about any law or anything written?

I asked a question about law. I didn't say you did. I pointed out it is a law, either you refuse to accept or didn't know. Where did I say you said anything about law?
By eriknben10
You are welcome. I hope this helps you understand why we remove our hats. Keep professing your hate and ignorance, I'll point it out. I hope you would do the same for me.

Where again did I say you said anything about law?
By Stinky Pete
eriknben10 wrote:You are welcome. I hope this helps you understand why we remove our hats. Keep professing your hate and ignorance, I'll point it out. I hope you would do the same for me.

My only ignorance in this thread was that I didn't know if those commissioners in the link are the ones who gave someone a hard time about a hat. Your subsequent posts about laws and things written down are kind of out in left field. You didn't have to point out my ignorance. It was obvious when I asked the question.
By eriknben10
So I didn't say you ask anything about law then. I gotta wonder why you kept asking that stupid question.

I'm having a hard time telling you and Trump apart.